HapperDapper

May 18, 2018
I've been dropping down in different ways for close to an hour now and I still cant get to that chest above the blops. are you supposed to drop? I didnt manage to climb from below either.

Nvm boiz i got it. You have to run and roll from the flying platform on the bottom right.

Last edited:

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Here's a full(?) save file, I think I got all of the gallery's and cg's unlocked, if anyone's interested.
The game itself was pretty fun, but the secret hidden items really fucking sucked, once you realized you have to pretty much bang your head against every wall incase you can pass through it.
Hey, just to let you know, this doesn't work for unlocking things in the gallery and CGs. I think it's dependent on the data_s file in the save folder and not individual saves. Tried loading yours and re-saving with it but it didn't look like it unlocked everything/anything new.
(Obviously this is a months-old post but just figured I'd mention it.)

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
how do you translate to English
Earlier in the thread it was explained, but you have to run the program "Demon's Sperm en" included in the folder every time you start the game. It gets marked as a virus but you just have to make an exception for it since all it does is rewrite the game's memory to translate text.

Warweak

May 29, 2019
installed this, did run malwarebyte afterwards, and yep , had one in this game, seriously don't put links where it's said " this has been virus checked by us" even my antivirus didn't see it x)

Warweak

May 29, 2019
Well there is a difference between having your antivirus finding viruses and malwarebyte finding a file called "malware" in the game folder, you look like the kind of people that eats salt at every dinner lul
You shouldn't have replied it's useless its more polution for the thread(even tho i'm awnsering here),or actually do an awnser that closes this child fight, we should both grow up, as said before, you're dumb if you cant reply with a decent awnser, which you didnt , you should've said " but it's actually not something grievous" instead of saying "ppl are dumb".
au plaisir khey :p

• Angry
Reactions: zoneaccount88

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Earlier in the thread it was explained, but you have to run the program "Demon's Sperm en" included in the folder every time you start the game. It gets marked as a virus but you just have to make an exception for it since all it does is rewrite the game's memory to translate text.
That's shady as fuck though, so no wonder it freaks people out. Why isn't the download just a prepatched exe that doesn't require goddamn admin rights to run?

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
That's shady as fuck though, so no wonder it freaks people out. Why isn't the download just a prepatched exe that doesn't require goddamn admin rights to run?
It is if you don't know what it does and words like "memory rewrite" trigger a neurotic panic attack. AV's and anti whatever protection software doesn't play well with things suddenly altering the executable's running memory, hence getting triggered. More level is that it's a cheat engine script (trainer) that's made to replace characters in sequence.

Fortunately all it does is translate the game. Fullflap has a fun way of making games which makes normal translations a lot harder so this works perfectly fine and doesn't require anyone to spend way too much effort delving into the labyrinthian construct that is the game's engine to get a translation working.

Draiocht

Apr 15, 2020
I can't get the translation to work. Just keeps saying "can not execute..."
I'm running the game first and then the file, computer didn't say anything about viruses, and it's not letting me do anything except close it.

Reactions: Azul Messiah

Azul Messiah

Sep 11, 2018
Something's not right. Tried to follow your install instructions but McAfee is quarantining "Demon's Sperm EN.exe" It considers it a virus.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes