Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Seems like 90% of the enemies are agressive, very few are engaging in scenes with you, is that supposed to be, or do i have to turn in on in some settings? I didn't trust the ENG launcher btw as everything was screaming virus, virus total and malwarebytes was detecting spyware in it.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The enemies are set as far as I can tell, with one or a few of each variant (i.e. slimes, zombies, thieves) showing up as lewd scene catalysts here and there in some rooms.

hasuuu

Oct 9, 2018
Well it has a virus not really a big one but it makes u laggy.
Don't trust this faggs in comments.

Obicase

Feb 23, 2019
Windows defender found a virus. I don't know if it's false positive or not, I don't really want to take the risk.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Is it weird that some of the text like initial help instructions when you walk over chests/sparks is still flashing in Japanese? I did patch the game and it seems a few sections have turned into English. Did I do this right or something got fudged?

Pronuol

Jun 10, 2019
I'm stuck.
Can't find the green orb in historic ruins. It's waaay too dark there.

Even though i've managed to find the red and blue ones...

Pronuol

Jun 10, 2019
Okay, i've finished everything.
I have all the cg and animations and all.

But it's not a 100%!

In a castle i've found a statue, that holds something. I'm trying to interact with it, but to no awail.

Also There is a floor right above our base.
You can find a 95% naked warrior, that guards a door, that leads to a chest and another doo.

I have zero idea, where i can possibly find a key!

Pronuol

Jun 10, 2019
Okay now this is juct rude!
I've found a way to get to the Boss Rush level, started a New Game+, and there is still NO key to that doors
from above your base!

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
To be honest I think a lot of people are getting tired of Futa MC instead of the male or female MC as of late since its become a crazed trend, mainly obsessed over by females more than males and a ton of developers have turned to do doing such games now and are losing touch with what is actually classed as a male or female.

Some people prefer a male MC or some people prefer a female MC but halfway through the game they discover it is a Futa MC without indication during game information, which leads to a lot of disappointment for many who were expecting something else as it can be quite misleading.

Sure, some people like Futa MC and there are a lot focused on that but at least that is mentioned unlike people who search for the rarer MC and FC games.
Lol, you think that there are more females than dudes that like futa? You would be very surprised man.

Shadowsinthefridge

Aug 16, 2018
So how the heck do we get to that one chest that's hidden behind that locked door near the hub? I went on an exploration spree finding all the chests and none of them had the key I needed to get through the door and open it. Most chests just had nothing and stayed closed. What's going on???

pixel1

Apr 27, 2019
realy nice game this game so balance and art work so cool i just want too send some positive energy with my karma for creator spirit namatse bro

Last edited:
Reactions: RetardAlerts

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
Okay now this is juct rude!
I've found a way to get to the Boss Rush level, started a New Game+, and there is still NO key to that doors
from above your base!
You need to find the 4 rusty keys. One in each stage, most of them fairly in sight.

If you need hints:
One is near some friendly blobs
Another is near a giant pillar
The last one is right above the last path you'll take.

I forgot where i got the 2nd one. :(

What they give:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pronuol

Pronuol

Jun 10, 2019
You need to find the 4 rusty keys. One in each stage, most of them fairly in sight.

If you need hints:
One is near some friendly blobs
Another is near a giant pillar
The last one is right above the last path you'll take.

I forgot where i got the 2nd one. :(

What they give:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh my god, finally! Of course with my ability in... getting lost it will take ages to find those keys, but now i know this is possible!
Even though i don't remember the friendly slimes, i will find them eventually.
Thank you!

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
You're very welcome. The hints are in order, so everything but the 2nd stage is start to finish. If you really get stuck i'll spoil em if you need me to :)

Pronuol

Jun 10, 2019
You're very welcome. The hints are in order, so everything but the 2nd stage is start to finish. If you really get stuck i'll spoil em if you need me to :)
NVM that! I've found a way to reach those chests (on screenshots). It's only 2nd key left, but it seems i've searched every nook and cranny in cave but to no awail.

So can you spoil a little the 2nd key location?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes