Others - Completed - Demon's Sperm [v2.1] [Fullfrap]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Challenging gameplay, fully featured equipment system making you think carefuylly what you use in combat, great H-scenes, level navigation is a bit tedious, but that's not a big deal, 5/5. Music is also great.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

YuuMoka

The fucking best pixel art soulsborne i have ever played not that i know of many but if i ever find another its going to be hard to top this, loved the combat and all the different tipes of weapons and combat styles , great inventory sistem and really easy to make different builds to take on de enemies of the dungeons wich there is a good variety of, the bosses arent too hard to defeat you just have to figure out the attack patterns like in every soulsborne.

The hentai part of this game was really good as you would expect from fullflap fluid animations with variants with each mob did not like that you could not repeat the boss sex scenes and in the scene gallery there is no dialogue , a cool detail that i noticed was thet they used some od the mobs from their other game shin sei den the, sex machines that are around the map are a good addition it makes it so it doesnt fell to barren.

Something i did not like was that finding the hidden rooms was me just banging my head at all of the possible spots and falling of all the places, may an item that made a sound when you where close to a hidden room would be nice or somo method of finding the rooms.

There are 3 different endings wich is a nice detail you can continur playing with same save after get to the end just that they reset the bosses ans puzzle item like keys, etc.

All in all the game was one of the best hentai games i have ever played, fullflap really makes quality fun games, cant wait for their next proyect to come out.

10/10 would play again.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Seawynn

If Dark Souls was a Metroidvania, then it would be just like Demon's Sperm.

This game is heavily inspired by Fromsoftware's "Demon Souls". You can definitely see the inspiration in-game. Honestly, the gameplay is very solid. Engaging fights, the controls are a bit awkward but not horrible. The game has different type of weapons, each made for a different playstyle.

Now, the cons: The h-scenes. The scenes aren't bad, but they're not good enough for a wank. They feel "dated" and while I'm pretty sure they were done this way intentionally, I just couldn't.

Overall, if you are a fan of the souls franchise and want to play it in Metroidvania, then you will probably enjoy this game. Otherwise, easy skip.

4/5 - I am a Souls fan.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Squall14

Good game. It shows that it is an old one though. And the atmosphere is a bit dull after 1hour of gameplay (same music in each dungeons and same enemies in levels 2-3. Fairly easy game when you use the lance and grind exp with respawns. Not enough H-scenes though but i'll give it some slack because i know this is probably one of the first side scrollers ever made. I still had fun playing it so i'd recommend.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

DarkAizhen

Good game not the best of it's category but it is good.
    controls weird sometimes but you get used to it. It's a good side scroller game with good animation. art is pixel 8/10. sounds are fine. Story might be a bit confusing if there's any haha.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

MasterBuller

A fun platformer with solid soul-like mechanics (aside from counter), the lack of a native translation is kind of a letdown if you want to get invested in the lore of the game, which I have no knowledge but the fact that the gameplay is good it's an acceptable loss. The sex scenes are nice and a good view but an escape and reverse rape mechanic would've been better or at least made the game more dynamic. The NewGame+ system gives some replay value but the lack of character customization makes the game feel like you may want to play it time to time only and not to fully commit to a 100% route. Some things that would be awesome for this game to have is character customization and a better hint to the path to secret rooms or chests, otherwise you'll need to have previous knowledge of the game's secrets in order to find the best loot, so I advice you to check the game's thread on this forum to find the information you may need.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Cofman

Very boring game with no plot (at least I can't read it) and frustrating translation system.
    Gameplay is boring and all along is the same. Even if It's nicely playable and have quite nice graphics, you'll be end up bored with no reason to play all this boring product.
    H-scenes are ok, but they will not make you go through, just load 100% save and watch everything you want, don't waste your time on this.
    Can't recommend it.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

kekasaurus

Truly excellent GAME. The pixel work is very pretty and the sex is kind of good, but I found myself sucked into the game play more rather than going through the motions to arrive at the sex scenes, something which happens in many other games.

The patch does not translate the NPC text in the hub area, which is a shame. I found myself able to understand a bit of the Japanese but if there is some kind of story to the setting it is completely lost to me. The patch doesn't translate the control notes either, which might hinder some English speaking players.

DLsite better translate this because I would buy it for sure.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

chuck norris 69

This is a good game, and i'm not talking about just nsfw games but just in general it is fun to play and well made. The animations are spot on and the combat is a FUN. If the creators of dark souls made a 2d game it would be similar to this i'm pretty sure. My only problem with it is there are only a handful of enemies that want to pork you, if there was more every level and they actually had moves that were challenging to avoid this would be 5 star excellence, but as someone who is sick of all the BS "games" that are just left click to play this is a breath of fresh air.