fexacon

Jun 21, 2018
God, there really needs to be a better way to run this game. Every anti-virus (from Google Chrome to even Windows Defender) throws a fit and yells at you for making an exception. Yes, I know it is just a false positive and people in this thread have said that it is completely safe, but it still feels weird having this on my computer - even if it's just the tool being use to translate the game. Having to reapply the translation every time you run it too is a minor inconvenience, but it is still annoying.

Reactions: TheOtherDragonborn

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
what is this I downloaded it to play the game, but it says there is a virus
Has already been discussed multiple times in the thread. It's the translation software that injects itself into the game so it can pull Japanese texts to convert. The anti-vius sees this behavior as a typical virus behavior and falsely flags it as virus. In short, you can ignore the message.

Reactions: Back

stuncard

Dec 26, 2022
How do you guys save your progress? Doing Reset --> Quit doesn't give me a save file, but my progress throughout the games is saved in the sex room with the orbs, animation scenes, and the gallery. The game also kicks me off if I'm idle for too long so I can't just leave my pc on. Is there any way to fix these corrupted files? Lots of garbled text in my game.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: YuuMoka

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
How do you guys save your progress? Doing Reset --> Quit doesn't give me a save file, but my progress throughout the games is saved in the sex room with the orbs, animation scenes, and the gallery. The game also kicks me off if I'm idle for too long so I can't just leave my pc on. Is there any way to fix these corrupted files? Lots of garbled text in my game.
For the weird text change your system locale to japanese, and then use the translation program go in a game and to save first you press s on on the floating crystal and then select the last option and press z
1672687067642.png 1672687357214.png 1672686888491.png
Sorry for the late response, hope you didnt give up on the game because i personally loved it.

Reactions: stuncard

stuncard

Dec 26, 2022
For the weird text change your system locale to japanese, and then use the translation program go in a game and to save first you press s on on the floating crystal and then select the last option and press z
View attachment 2281325 View attachment 2281340 View attachment 2281319
Sorry for the late response, hope you didnt give up on the game because i personally loved it.
Thanks for the help! I loved the game too, but lost all my progress after leaving it on for too long. It feels like a true passion project and I'll enjoy it to the very end.

• Red Heart

stuncard

Dec 26, 2022
Also is there any way to get this chest? It's in the first area and I've been wondering if it's just a troll since it seems unobtainable.

Red_V63

May 25, 2018
Also is there any way to get this chest? It's in the first area and I've been wondering if it's just a troll since it seems unobtainable.
I had some trouble with such stuff as well. Here is video with all secrets and full walkthrough. It also has timestamps in the description.

Reactions: stuncard

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
hey i keep getting error 12 when i rrun into old guy and thanks to the uploader
Had the same problem, #Error 12 and then some Japanese about "internal error".
This fixed it for me:
- right click the folder and change it to not be "read only".
- make the path shorter, for example C:\games\DS21

Also, not sure if anyone's done this yet, but I'm attaching a quick translation of the settings app that can be used to set up gamepad for this game, which I think is essential.
The settings app is this 設定.exe in the game folder. It needs to be run with Japanese locale (locale emulator is your friend).

By the way even with the translation thing, most of the in-game text boxes and hints are still untranslated, is that how it's supposed to be?
Also, how do I not fall to my death on that first shaft? Or am I just supposed to fall, drink potion, fall?

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Had the same problem, #Error 12 and then some Japanese about "internal error".
This fixed it for me:
- right click the folder and change it to not be "read only".
- make the path shorter, for example C:\games\DS21

Also, not sure if anyone's done this yet, but I'm attaching a quick translation of the settings app that can be used to set up gamepad for this game, which I think is essential.
The settings app is this 設定.exe in the game folder. It needs to be run with Japanese locale (locale emulator is your friend).

By the way even with the translation thing, most of the in-game text boxes and hints are still untranslated, is that how it's supposed to be?
Also, how do I not fall to my death on that first shaft? Or am I just supposed to fall, drink potion, fall?
yea for some reason some stuff is not translated i just used Capture2Text to translate them, and yes you fall, drink potion fall later on u can get a pair of boots to block fall damage.

Reactions: wahnsinn

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
yea for some reason some stuff is not translated i just used Capture2Text to translate them, and yes you fall, drink potion fall later on u can get a pair of boots to block fall damage.
Thanks for the info!
I hold up my phone to the desktop screen and use Google Translate ;)

Defeeted23

May 23, 2022
Here's a full(?) save file, I think I got all of the gallery's and cg's unlocked, if anyone's interested.
The game itself was pretty fun, but the secret hidden items really fucking sucked, once you realized you have to pretty much bang your head against every wall incase you can pass through it.

do you have the file i used this one in the saved area but no H is in this file ?

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes