MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
how do you make the save file work i put it in the save folder but nothing shows ??
i spent 15 mins playing the game first. maybe 20. zero scenes. nothing exciting. used the save file. couldnt figure out how to get scenes or gallery or cg. how the fuck do these games even get made. sure its old but still. what the fuck.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Is the English patch completely safe though? IK there's a moderator note saying that's a false positive, but even so, I wanna make sure it's actually harmless (better safe than sorry).

Also, IK it has nothing to do with this but... Has anyone else had problems with Utorrent lately? My antivirus says that "update.exe" is a potentially unwanted program, then I went to "TotalVirus.com" to analyze it further, and it said that only 3 antivirus out of like 20, detected the file as malicious.

Last edited:

sgtceteks

Oct 22, 2017
Is the English patch completely safe though? IK there's a moderator note saying that's a false positive, but even so, I wanna make sure it's actually harmless (better safe than sorry).

Also, IK it has nothing to do with this but... Has anyone else had problems with Utorrent lately? My antivirus says that "update.exe" is a potentially unwanted program, then I went to "TotalVirus.com" to analyze it further, and it said that only 3 antivirus out of like 20, detected the file as malicious.
I can tell you that at least personally, I had no issues with the English patch. Would imagine most people in this thread did fine too. Course, choice is up to you.

As for Utorrent, I'd suggest swapping over to Deluge myself. Never had any issues with it.

Reactions: SeymourClevarge

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
I can tell you that at least personally, I had no issues with the English patch. Would imagine most people in this thread did fine too. Course, choice is up to you.

As for Utorrent, I'd suggest swapping over to Deluge myself. Never had any issues with it.
It's solved now but thanks anyway. You're right, the English patch is harmless (as it hasn't caused anything yet).

As for Utorrent, I already updated the app and no problems so far, it seems it was just another false positive.

Reactions: sgtceteks

Mikiciga

Apr 13, 2022
Every link i tried to download got blocked by antivirus and categorized as trojan. Is it safe to let it trough the antivirus? I really dont wanna reinstall my os all over again.

Aug 22, 2021
Every link i tried to download got blocked by antivirus and categorized as trojan. Is it safe to let it trough the antivirus? I really dont wanna reinstall my os all over again.
I got the same warnings. After forcing it through and running multiple times to play through the game though, I can confirm it is fine.

The problem is that cheatengine, by its design, acts like a virus in the way it edits actively running programs. You will have a hell of a time getting it past any antivirus because of that (windef actively removed it from my pass list multiple times believing it to be an entirely different virus). Definitely not the best solution for a translation I have seen, but it works and appears to be safe.

Fair warning, the gameplay is quite good as a sidescroller, but there is very little sexual content beyond running around naked. Only a couple animations with the (7-8) main enemy types, some erotic traps, and some CG's for beating the bosses. It is fine, but it feels like an afterthought. Succubus affection, linked in the post immediately above this, is much better in that regard and has the sex built in as a mechanic to strengthen your character.

Reactions: SeymourClevarge

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
The translation patch isn't perfect and did not work at the tutorials. I'm now stuck at the platforms where I'm supposed to jump, but don't know how to.

[UPDATED] Nvm I've z-rolled at the edge.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I have just discovered that .7z is a zip
More like that compressed archive formats other than the frankly ancient .zip exist.

Did you need to roll a SAN check, or at least sit down, at this shattering revelation?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
More like that compressed archive formats other than the frankly ancient .zip exist.

Did you need to roll a SAN check, or at least sit down, at this shattering revelation?
Even funnier considering his name is Sr Deep Web lol. Haven't even touched .rar since like 2015, talkless of .zip. Nothing that I know of comes close to 7zip almost for a decade at this point, except I'm sure some corporate/goverment compression/encryption tools we don't have access to.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Even funnier considering his name is Sr Deep Web lol. Haven't even touched .rar since like 2015, talkless of .zip. Nothing that I know of comes close to 7zip almost for a decade at this point, except I'm sure some corporate/goverment compression/encryption tools we don't have access to.
Eh, for most practical end-user intents and purposes they're interchangeable and it makes scant difference which one's used - case in point games etc. posted on this very forum. Edge-case exceptions exist, like .zip having issues with non-Latin alphabet file names, but those are generally more a matter of the archive creator not properly knowing what they're doing and fucking up.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Eh, for most practical end-user intents and purposes they're interchangeable and it makes scant difference which one's used - case in point games etc. posted on this very forum. Edge-case exceptions exist, like .zip having issues with non-Latin alphabet file names, but those are generally more a matter of the archive creator not properly knowing what they're doing and fucking up.
Yea, I guess but I've spend a good part of my day on the computer and those edge cases came up often enough to push me to 7zip. Also I've seen enough casual users run into issues with WinRAR that are solved by 7zip to recommend it to everyone regardless of their level of expertise.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes