Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
It's a pain in the ass to even download the game due to the reported false positive.

Tried with multiple browsers, Firefox works for downloading it, then it's the pain about extracting it too, 7zip and Winrar does not work, have yet to find one that works so if anyone could help that'd be great.

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
It's a pain in the ass to even download the game due to the reported false positive.

Tried with multiple browsers, Firefox works for downloading it, then it's the pain about extracting it too, 7zip and Winrar does not work, have yet to find one that works so if anyone could help that'd be great.
Look at the nyaa.si click tab" fap" and then search you should find this game

Reactions: kekasaurus

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
yeah, you can get the game from sukebei, and the patch from ulmf if you dont want to bother with the virus detection

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Same issue, cannot extract the patch.
erm.. mb your antivirus is wonky.. im using the default bundled win 10 windows defender, it also detected the game from this thread as virus, though the standalone patch that came from altairPL from ulmf works fine at least for me, no virus detected. . and just to make sure

digitall

May 25, 2017
After patching how do I get the English to stick? It returns to Jap as soon as I close the window

remion02

May 11, 2017
Yikes... I know my CPU isn't that great but it takes like 30 minutes to run the translator. That's a lot longer than 7 :/
Then i got in game and accidentally hit Esc and closed the game trying to access my menu

Reactions: kekasaurus

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
The lack of male mc side scrollers where you do the raping is disturbing
The lack of male characters in English translated titles(outside of VNs) is disturbing period. There's like 10 HRPGs with a female lead for every male lead(if even that).

WeirdFrank

May 30, 2017
anyone got a virus notification? Chrome wouldn't allow me to download despite having security disabled :/

remion02

May 11, 2017
After patching how do I get the English to stick? It returns to Jap as soon as I close the window
It doesn't stick. The installation notes mention you have to reapply the translation every time you start the game... Which unfortunately for me takes ~30 minutes.
anyone got a virus notification? Chrome wouldn't allow me to download despite having security disabled :/
As others have said... the translator is basically a trojan. It's not a malicious trojan, that's just how it happens to patch the game.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Um, the workaround I use for this is pretty "oh duh" simple. I just put a windows defender exception for the folder I download hacked games to. I learned a long time ago that virus warnings are almost all of the time that thing just reacting to the copy protection hacks.

Darknight4231

May 14, 2018
The only one that I can remember off the top of my head is the one that plays kind of like Castlevania. Can't remember the name, though.
You mean like Eroico and that Forest of the Blue skin?

FOBS

Eroico is a bit harder to find, it's not an easy game, either.
( )
From what I recall from the long search the first time, he was pretty good at keeping it off of most of the normal sites.

Brig

Aug 7, 2018
Demon's Souls...
Yeah you are right, but no one says "This game is the Demon Souls of..."
Which is a damn shame because Demon Souls deserves a remake not a remaster a Remake.

It deserves a chance to tell the story it wanted to tell.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes