forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Virus found. Trojan:Win32/Detplok

Is this a false positive, or an actual virus?
False positive. Even anti virus software makes mistakes from time to time. I've had instances where avast has moved my game executables to the virus chest.....

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Ooh~
I was looking for this game for a super long time and couldn't find it!!!!
Hopefully someone finds and uploads Inma no Ken as well, I really like these games.
The lewds are good and the gameplay is good enough to keep you engaged, especially Inma no Ken's beat 'em up stuff.

Guestunique

Dec 11, 2017
File : Fullflap_Demons_Sperm_V21\Demon's Sperm V2.1\Demon's Sperm EN.EXE
My anti virus found this one : Dropper.Jeefo.YY5
Is this a false positive?

Reactions: ugv

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
i was just looking for Inma no Ken and other fullflap games, and suddenly this one pops up with eng TL as well. what a coincidence. thanks a lot man.

Shinirikko

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone know of any male protagonist ones? :O
Virgin Invader is the only one that comes to mind where you are the one in charge. Eroico is pretty much you getting reverse raped. The Forest of Blue Skin is the one where you can be both which is kinda a more intriguing concept all of these games can be found on this forum

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to open the final chest in the base? I used noxtek84's save in page 1, but when you return to base using the white pill item (or one of those blue orb thingies), the door to the chest is locked. I'm referring to the passage at the top right of the base where you can offer sperm, buy upgrades etc.
Is there some sort of victory condition?

Btw, for newbs controls are as follows (from ulmf):
Shift: Zoom in your character
Space: pause and access inventory
Z: Dodge (hold to dash)
X: Attacc
Hold Z then follow with X: Dash attacc
Z then X: Dodge attac
C: blocc
V: use item
S interact
A: switch weapons
DON'T PRESS ESC, IT WILL INSTACLOSE YOUR GAME

Gameplay's gr8. Feels grindy tho. Best way to grind is by selling your body to the enemies with hearts to get more sperm.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Don't mind my previous post, it's only a weapon stored in the chest. Does anyone know how to get boss rush mode?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Sophos also found a virus.
I'll pass.
Because of the engine the translator had to use something akin to a trojan to inject the translation into the game. Technically it is a trojan but not a malicious one. Don't blame you for not wanting to try it though. You're not missing anything by playing the untranslated version.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes