darkness76

Jun 23, 2022
Yes, it's currently not possible for us to include a save on mobile. We'd love to be able to and have looked into it a few times, when/if we're able to we will for sure.
In the meantime, if you don't delete your game from your device when the new update arrives you can download it and it will overwrite your current version, preserving your save

OK! I got it. But, unfortunately, in the meantime, I changed my cell Phone. :cautious:
Thank you very much!

• Sad
Reactions: BreadManGames

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
Yes, it's currently not possible for us to include a save on mobile. We'd love to be able to and have looked into it a few times, when/if we're able to we will for sure.
In the meantime, if you don't delete your game from your device when the new update arrives you can download it and it will overwrite your current version, preserving your save
before I also had that problem but I joined a discord group dedicated to rpg also teach us how to fix and solve it was a big community but only in rpg but all spoke spanish not english.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
they look like 10/10 milf tits
That's what I was thinking! They're huge, soft boobs laid out on a flat, angled surface. They're gonna squish

before I also had that problem but I joined a discord group dedicated to rpg also teach us how to fix and solve it was a big community but only in rpg but all spoke spanish not english.
ah, dang well if you know of a way to do so let us know. Zakko has tinkered with it a few times between his usual work and we haven't figured out a good way to do it

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Is it possible we will get a demon or angle power where we make a double of us to have twice the fun with two or more women cause that be a fun one off or two quest

Reactions: Jdizzlerock44
4.60 star(s) 140 Votes