BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Now that a little bit of time has passed, I gotta say Brenda's route was good but Sabrina's was better. Respect it for how it went about itself and the quality was good, though, it kind of just dragged on.

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
May 29, 2020
Posted these last week on substar - solo cards from the carwash pinup

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

we have action with any ladys ??? here ??? in this update , pliz givee mee a YESSSSS

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/05/05

That's a wrap on Animation! Got through it and into the first coding event, basically what I said last week, and will be working to complete that and get into first event art before next log. Art teasers will be around starting on Wednesday the 29th I think, I'm giving myself a few weeks to bank art because it'll be slower going since I'm doing Art + Code together this time again.

Doing a Logos/Signs stream for more places around Vesper tomorrow on stream, have a great week everyone!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_11_post.jpg

deltavega

Donor
Jun 1, 2019
I haven't played this game since 2021 and I see a big lot of characters have been added to it.

Did the story of the mother evolve or does it stick to blue balls ?

Nov 26, 2019
I haven't played this game since 2021 and I see a big lot of characters have been added to it.

Its a slow burn, so i mean while there are new scenes if you are only interested in the mom character I'd hold off until at least this next update. Game is great overall though.

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017

Yes, there has been plenty of mom-content added since 2021. It's a slow burn, so there is no intercourse yet, but plenty of teasing, HJ, TJ and blowing it all over his decreasingly reluctant mom.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes