hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
there are multiple ways you can play this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the hardcore phase behind me. I am interested in eroticism. If that is associated with violent sex or leads to it, that's ok for me. But eroticism means a good story. And a girl being fucked by tentacles without a backstory is not one of them. I'll wait and see how your game develops. I wish you much success.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Wait faster
Joke aside, when the game will be release, where do we can buy it? Steam? Or only Patreon?
v0.1 will be on Patreon/SS/Boosty by the end of November, and a bit later on Itch.
as for Steam - we'll publish an early access game when we finish the prologue, hopefully - in 1.5 years

Reactions: XXX_Anonim_xxx

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
v0.1 will be on Patreon/SS/Boosty by the end of November, and a bit later on Itch.
as for Steam - we'll publish an early access game when we finish the prologue, hopefully - in 1.5 years
Ooook! the screen on your public update is cool, so it's basically the map where we are going to evolve?

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Was there ever a post or explanation on what happened to your last game?
Did you abandon it in favor of this one?

Curious on the reasons why or what drove you to the decision.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Was there ever a post or explanation on what happened to your last game?
Did you abandon it in favor of this one?

Curious on the reasons why or what drove you to the decision.
so we started developing MLW in 2018. when MLW was getting about $25 on Patreon, other devs found us
and proposed to finance the project in exchange of them owning all the rights to the game. of course, we agreed. we really didn't have another choice, because the team didn't have neither money nor motivation to continue

with their help, we launched MLW in 9 months. everything was great until they started violating the contract, assigning us to side projects, lying about the actual income and refusing to expand the team so we can develop MLW faster and better.

we knew that it won't work out and decided to leave.

but we don't regret it. without MLW, we wouldn't be able to create Deluded. the salaries left from MLW allowed us to work fulltime on Deluded and avoid many mistakes.

sadly, the new team they hired completely broke the game, but we can't be responsible for that anymore...

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Thanks for the explanation. I was always curious what happened there.

I prefer this concept more personally, wishing you luck and success.

• Red Heart
Reactions: massoblivion

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
so we started developing MLW in 2018. when MLW was getting about $25 on Patreon, other devs found us
and proposed to finance the project in exchange of them owning all the rights to the game. of course, we agreed. we really didn't have another choice, because the team didn't have neither money nor motivation to continue

with their help, we launched MLW in 9 months. everything was great until they started violating the contract, assigning us to side projects, lying about the actual income and refusing to expand the team so we can develop MLW faster and better.

we knew that it won't work out and decided to leave.

but we don't regret it. without MLW, we wouldn't be able to create Deluded. the salaries left from MLW allowed us to work fulltime on Deluded and avoid many mistakes.

sadly, the new team they hired completely broke the game, but we can't be responsible for that anymore...
if only you had a lawyer take a look at it and have the lawyer make it clear any violation of said contract and you could legally take them to court an file a lost of income do to due to FRUD :eek: they may have rights to the game but that doesnt mean they could legally garness your rages. i know its over and done with but something like that i would have gotten legal advice first

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
if only you had a lawyer take a look at it and have the lawyer make it clear any violation of said contract and you could legally take them to court an file a lost of income do to due to FRUD :eek: they may have rights to the game but that doesnt mean they could legally garness your rages. i know its over and done with but something like that i would have gotten legal advice first
it's not worth our time and money...
we'll just go about our lives and do our job, while they struggle with their broken game ;)

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Does game has romance? and Any chance having Male Protagonist too?