Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
That... is a lot of tags

I pray for your success, only thing that'll suck is I'm probably gonna need three arms to play this game if its third person controller heh :BootyTime:

My-ra

Feb 22, 2018
thanks!

we try to optimize as much as we can. it should be OK on low-mid settings at least.
what are your specs btw?
It's core i5-2430M processor with radeon hd 6600M series, which struggle even playing some RPGMaker MV games :ROFLMAO: , but surprisingly can still run modded Oldrim just fine. I think it's only tiny number of us here that still using dated specs like mine. I appreciate the thought of optimising the game for potato user like me :HideThePain:.

Lastly, I wish the success of your game!!

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
I hear about lots of cherries, and thus bring a commensurately small basket.

Still, the presence of a roadmap indicates that you have some idea of how to implement what you're promising, so that's a good first step at least. Will be watching.

• Red Heart
Reactions: massoblivion

Auron11

Feb 3, 2018
Glad you guys aren't down and out, hope the experience with MLW pays off.
Will be keeping an eye on this project, for sure.

• Red Heart
Reactions: massoblivion

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Glad you guys aren't down and out, hope the experience with MLW pays off.
Will be keeping an eye on this project, for sure.
yeah, it already paid off

many things in MLW were hard-coded and it caused a lot of trouble. we didn't really have time to fix anything while trying to fit in the release schedule.

with Deluded we seriously took our time to establish the core systems before committing to the release. it means the game will have much fewer bugs and hope we won't even have to make hotfixes :)

so I can say that MLW was the necessary step to making a real quality game and we don't regret anything!

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
yeah, it already paid off

many things in MLW were hard-coded and it caused a lot of trouble. we didn't really have time to fix anything while trying to fit in the release schedule.

with Deluded we seriously took our time to establish the core systems before committing to the release. it means the game will have much fewer bugs and hope we won't even have to make hotfixes :)

so I can say that MLW was the necessary step to making a real quality game and we don't regret anything!
I think it's the obligatory passage for all independent devs who get started, especially in 3D
It's to do a "test project" to see what's going on, before launching into the battle with a new project, or the desired project

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
answering Mercedes to this post
Hiho!
Interesting trailer. Hope you can keep what the trailer promises, regarding voice and music.

the main character is gonna be voiced in the first build already! NPCs are gonna be voiced when we have more income.

Small question, you know how to use an anal plug? ;)
of course, we know :) Alisa (the MC) is using it wrong, but that's the point!
in that part of the trailer when she's saying "I can be stupid" and then "or I can be smart", etc... we wanted to show that you'll be able to create your own path while playing the game.

more specifically - we introduced the dual attributes mechanic, which is rarely used in RPG games.
so, in our game you can be:
  • stupid or smart
  • dominant or submissive
  • graceful or strong
  • lewd or pure
each path has its pros and cons, of course

Last edited: