Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Will you be able to form meaningful relationships with other characters, and if so, will there be such characters for all the paths you can go down? Like, for example, if I were to become submissive to other women, are there characters and story paths that play into that? Will there also be fetish play that goes along with this too? Like, would I be able to worship a dominant woman's feet to show my loyalty and state of submission or the like? Just trying to get a gauge of how much depth each choice will have in terms of content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: massoblivion

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Will you be able to form meaningful relationships with other characters, and if so, will there be such characters for all the paths you can go down? Like, for example, if I were to become submissive to other women, are there characters and story paths that play into that? Will there also be fetish play that goes along with this too? Like, would I be able to worship a dominant woman's feet to show my loyalty and state of submission or the like? Just trying to get a gauge of how much depth each choice will have in terms of content.
We haven't thought about deep character relationships yet, because we work on the prologue part right now, but nothing technical stops us from applying this feature. Actually, cool idea, we'll try to implement it (y)

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
Noticed there's a monster tag. Just wanted to ask if the plan for this game is going to have occult/fantasy themes and maybe demon summoning and if there's monster sex will/can it be consensual??? (^,,^)

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Noticed there's a monster tag. Just wanted to ask if the plan for this game is going to have occult/fantasy themes and maybe demon summoning and if there's monster sex will/can it be consensual??? (^,,^)
Hi! Cannot spoil about occult/fantasy stuff, gonna add monsters, but not summoning them. Consensual/not consensual option will depend on character attributes

Last edited:

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
How long is the development roadmap approximately?
we plan to release new versions every 1-2 months.
The current roadmap is not full, and we cannot plan further now, cause we gonna hire people, so maybe the goals and end result will change as our team grows

I hope we can finish the main storyline and full gameplay cycle in ~2 years. But we still gonna add more content and support the game by making side quests while fans support us