OscarNightmare

Apr 22, 2024
Another one crack update post, my dudes! though it is not Wednesday

I got some rest and I started to work on crack again! I see that many people here struggled on how to launch previous LEGO package correctly so I have prepared a more reliable (?) and easy to install solution.

Previous cracks (NodeJS, lic file) are not required! This is a complete solution!

TL;DR: Download a full suite called DeltaZone.zip (possibly flagged as a virus) from this post! It uses an amazing library which allows modding of Unreal Engine games (like Hogwarts Legacy) and contains a small script written by me.

Unpack it directly into the game folder (it shouldn't ask to replace any file). After launching the game you should see crack0 username already filled for you. If not, type crack0 and press Login button - you should get a Developer tier unlocked. It is possible you will have to login twice.

Warning: Check you game path does not contain non-Latin symbols, otherwise crack won't work!
Thx KoldPitold for debugging!

Installation instruction in pictures:
View attachment 3482633

If it is not working, check presence of these files:
View attachment 3482643

DISCLAIMER: This new solution creates and modifies 2 files on your computer inside game folder only - DeltaZone\DevolutionUserID-crack0.lic and DeltaZone\Contents\lastID.json. If you don't like that - you can use old crack solution from here.

-----

If you don't trust enough some shady dude on the Internet who recommends to throw some binaries into your precious PC, I've created some instructions on how to build your own solution.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----

As always HUGE thanks to DeviousEngineer for providing a license file as a starting point and to TJ888 for his amazing crack that inspired me to try UE hacking
Error when trying to download a file DeltaZone.zip

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
in what foreseeable future do they plan to expand sex content with new animations and enemies?
Yes, there are current projects with 2 new monster enemies and an array of animations for those. One should be slated for release in v20 long as everything stays on track. There are also other X animations in the works, I don't know if they are for the boys, tentacles, or other content. There's a lot of ideas Devo wants to do, but its timeframes don't allow for 90% of it to come to light. While he has a direction and plan, he sometimes takes on something new when the motivation hits. So we can't rule out new things that aren't on the path to glory.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
When will the update come out?
He hasn't said date. He wanted to do Apr 1st, but because the new city map took so long and he had to wait for X animations to be completed, it pushed this release back. I suspect early May.

He went to the quarterly release seclude because he feels more comfortable releasing larger updates. Honestly in my option, this might be better. Small updates almost seem tedious to download if there isn't enough content. This lets dev focus on more mid term goals rather than meet a deadline. Also lets people unsub for 2 months and then sub on the new release if they are crunched for cash.

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
He hasn't said date. He wanted to do Apr 1st, but because the new city map took so long and he had to wait for X animations to be completed, it pushed this release back. I suspect early May.

He went to the quarterly release seclude because he feels more comfortable releasing larger updates. Honestly in my option, this might be better. Small updates almost seem tedious to download if there isn't enough content. This lets dev focus on more mid term goals rather than meet a deadline. Also lets people unsub for 2 months and then sub on the new release if they are crunched for cash.
Thank you. Not everything is in order with the timing of the update, the maps are large but there are very few enemies, I want something new. What kind of X-animation do they do?

SteelTiger

Oct 6, 2020
Another one crack update post, my dudes! though it is not Wednesday

I got some rest and I started to work on crack again! I see that many people here struggled on how to launch previous LEGO package correctly so I have prepared a more reliable (?) and easy to install solution.

Previous cracks (NodeJS, lic file) are not required! This is a complete solution!

TL;DR: Download a full suite called DeltaZone.zip (possibly flagged as a virus) from this post! It uses an amazing library which allows modding of Unreal Engine games (like Hogwarts Legacy) and contains a small script written by me.

Unpack it directly into the game folder (it shouldn't ask to replace any file). After launching the game you should see crack0 username already filled for you. If not, type crack0 and press Login button - you should get a Developer tier unlocked. It is possible you will have to login twice.

Warning: Check you game path does not contain non-Latin symbols, otherwise crack won't work!
Thx KoldPitold for debugging!

Installation instruction in pictures:
View attachment 3482633

If it is not working, check presence of these files:
View attachment 3482643

DISCLAIMER: This new solution creates and modifies 2 files on your computer inside game folder only - DeltaZone\DevolutionUserID-crack0.lic and DeltaZone\Contents\lastID.json. If you don't like that - you can use old crack solution from here.

-----

If you don't trust enough some shady dude on the Internet who recommends to throw some binaries into your precious PC, I've created some instructions on how to build your own solution.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----

As always HUGE thanks to DeviousEngineer for providing a license file as a starting point and to TJ888 for his amazing crack that inspired me to try UE hacking
sorry but crack isn't working on 18,1 build

KamiXDami

Sep 22, 2018
I get a fatal error whenever I try to enter the raid area. Is this an error with the crack or is there something else that I'm missing?

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
I get a fatal error whenever I try to enter the raid area. Is this an error with the crack or is there something else that I'm missing?
Without the error message, nobody can really guess. It works fine on my end, so I imagine there's some kind of issue with your game files, your system's drivers, your system's hardware, interference from another software, bad file format, or any number of things really.

Reactions: KamiXDami

ArcadiaHD

Nov 9, 2022
Hey, when playing i get these indicators displaying on the right. But i don't know their meanings, could someone give information about the whole ui. Also what are the differences between scavs, raiders and corpos? The laptop i am using is a rtx 4060, i am only getting 55-60 fps with everything maxed out. Does anyone know any tweaks for more fps?

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Its likely something wrong with your install or crack. There are no issues like this being reported.

Hey, when playing i get these indicators displaying on the right. But i don't know their meanings, could someone give information about the whole ui. Also what are the differences between scavs, raiders and corpos? The laptop i am using is a rtx 4060, i am only getting 55-60 fps with everything maxed out. Does anyone know any tweaks for more fps?
The indicators on the lower right are your mental state for cyberphycosis, Battery for cyberware, condition of your armor/clothing, your health. Below that is your ammo/receiver status, auto/semi, caliber, bullet type, and how much is loaded and in bag.

Lower left is your pregnancy status, to the right of that is your birthcontrol and accelerator buff time.

Press "N" to get a list of your control's keybinds (they are not currently remappable)

Thank you. Not everything is in order with the timing of the update, the maps are large but there are very few enemies, I want something new. What kind of X-animation do they do?
I don't know, he hasn't said what animations are in the works. There are some for the new monster, but that isn't coming out for this release. The last 2 versions, Devo surprised us on the adult content by holding those details till release.

Last edited:

ArcadiaHD

Nov 9, 2022
Its likely something wrong with your install or crack. There are no issues like this being reported.

The indicators on the lower right are your mental state for cyberphycosis, Battery for cyberware, condition of your armor/clothing, your health. Below that is your ammo/receiver status, auto/semi, caliber, bullet type, and how much is loaded and in bag.

Lower left is your pregnancy status, to the right of that is your birthcontrol and accelerator buff time.

Press "N" to get a list of your control's keybinds (they are not currently remappable)

I don't know, he hasn't said what animations are in the works. There are some for the new monster, but that isn't coming out for this release. The last 2 versions, Devo surprised us on the adult content by holding those details till release.

Hi, ty for info. But when i spot the enemy it shows the status of enemy on the right side, i don't know what they mean?

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Honestly all you need to pay attention to is the glowing brain icon, that indicates whether they're dead or alive, and the eye icon that indicates how close they are to spotting you.

The spleen, arm, leg, lungs are different injuries the enemy has sustained, the alert person icon is whether they're scared and running away, and the target crosshair icon is if they're hostile and trying to shoot you. And finally the biohazard icon is how likely you are to get impregnated with tentacles if you get raped by them.

You'll also notice that different enemies have progressively worsening body infections like weird bulbous growths coming out of them. They're a bit more difficult to fight and also impregnate you with tentacle sperm that is harder to get rid of.

ArcadiaHD

Nov 9, 2022
Honestly all you need to pay attention to is the glowing brain icon, that indicates whether they're dead or alive, and the eye icon that indicates how close they are to spotting you.

The spleen, arm, leg, lungs are different injuries the enemy has sustained, the alert person icon is whether they're scared and running away, and the target crosshair icon is if they're hostile and trying to shoot you. And finally the biohazard icon is how likely you are to get impregnated with tentacles if you get raped by them.

You'll also notice that different enemies have progressively worsening body infections like weird bulbous growths coming out of them. They're a bit more difficult to fight and also impregnate you with tentacle sperm that is harder to get rid of.
You have my gratitude, this is very helpful. I had to lower the resolution scaling quality to low with everything maxed, to at least keep the fps on 80-90 pace. Only getting 55-60 fps when everything is maxed, using this rtx 4060 laptop. I saw wicked island having frame generation and all, would be nice if this had too.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes