ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
murderscript
1: Gotta put your message after the end quote box to avoid confusion.
2: No, this game does not support VR, it barely supports PC as is.
3: There aren't any mods, and if there were, they wouldn't be able to do VR support without the source files, which; considering the DRM in the demos, is highly unlikely to ever make its way to the public in any "official" manner.

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
I know it is a work in progress but I have been following this project for 2 years now, if this game wants to be a hardcore shooter it has to amp up lewd content to not make losing boring after awhile. On the other hand if it wants to be a looter shooter with lewd content on the side then an overhaul to the camp/base system needs to be implemented. The state of the game is like a demo that checks the certain boxes but has no coherent scope.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
I know it is a work in progress but I have been following this project for 2 years now, if this game wants to be a hardcore shooter it has to amp up lewd content to not make losing boring after awhile. On the other hand if it wants to be a looter shooter with lewd content on the side then an overhaul to the camp/base system needs to be implemented. The state of the game is like a demo that checks the certain boxes but has no coherent scope.
It seems more like a proof of concept tech demo rather than a game demo. A mosh pit of mechanics, guns, this n thats that will congeal together years from now to resemble a functioning game... in theory.

The items you listed will likely find their way into implementation as it transitions from tech demo to actual game, imo.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
it like bout 2 year or something i check in and the lore building still not done sooo probably 10 years i will be back to check in

downtt

Aug 4, 2022
Seems to be a normal amount to me, just that they probably roamed into one spot because of your presence.
I was not able to frame the camera to grab them all, this is the largest amount I could grab, the others are behind the camera and behind the objects, walls and trucks

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Can anyone share torrent or mega for faster download? Mediafire peaked at 246KB/s estimated download time is like 12 hours. loll
DeltaZone-V18.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: judaszzxx

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Is there new information? Thank you in advance.
Mostly new map creation that is more of a vertical city map (it looks really good). New rifle components that seem more late game, grass textures are better, some kind of smart sights thing that point to your target no matter what angle your gun is being held at. Oh and the tentacle can implants eggs, rather than cum. Not a new animation, just a bypass in the pregnancy system.

RaiseX7

Apr 19, 2020
Why my DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping are not responding despite im using 64 win and no issue with oyher win64 games.

wenkertan2

Jun 5, 2023
Mostly new map creation that is more of a vertical city map (it looks really good). New rifle components that seem more late game, grass textures are better, some kind of smart sights thing that point to your target no matter what angle your gun is being held at. Oh and the tentacle can implants eggs, rather than cum. Not a new animation, just a bypass in the pregnancy system.
Vertical city map? are you referring to the tall building at "City Outskirts" map?

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes