3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Eame ver: 0.12 error
Kinda hard to jump and win print screen but hitting that flower at the top left in screenshot 1 will CTD the game.
you can get there easy by heading down left from the 2nd screen shot save location.

May 31, 2018
I have been looking for other games like Succubus Affection for months, seem like this game can be the one :D

Noob95

Apr 19, 2018
View attachment 2005611
game crashed when attacking this flower
Maybe one should put exactly in this place a platform through which the player can fall. So that the player proves at least once that he can do it while he can still see the instructions. Is it actually intentional that you can't stand on the platform below to the left of the shots without getting hit, even though that absolutely looks like it should be possible?

Eraptor

Apr 29, 2018
I opened the game and the window was off center and I've tried multiple tricks but no luck, anyone got any tips or ideas on how to fix it?

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Spawning the guide character after you purified all altars crashes the game.
I finally finished it! The cat assassin, the mushroom girl and witch from the banner are not in the game?
Mushroom girl will replace the current mushrooms in the game after her animations are done. Witch's animations are mostly ready but she's not yet coded, we'll be adding her in the 0.2 release. Cat girl is just a model at the moment, so she won't be coming soon. Maybe after Witch or after the Warrior(pink haired girl called Squire) character we originally planned to add after Witch.

Cat girl wasn't on the list and we originally planned to add another character after witch, but ShySeel impulsively made a cat girl for some reason and now that she's on the banner, we have no choice but to add her into the game lmao. Not that I'm complaining.

ziggyzerda

Nov 17, 2018
Hitting "D" when all the shrines are finished to use the guide crashes the game instantly forcing a end task.

Reactions: Xol

spiritfox22

Apr 22, 2020
the window is small no matter what, i dont have everything on screen most of my health is gone i cant really read any tips without jumping

Nov 20, 2021
this game has beautiful and fluid animation. ^-^
only one bug occurred and force me to reopen the game.

1. when pressing D to show the next location to go after completing all altars the game freezes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xol and Psycho-Dev

GobbleGobble

Jan 22, 2018
Great game, my only wish is the same I have for all sidescrollers: that they can effectively be played with one hand only :/

Noob95

Apr 19, 2018
Great game, my only wish is the same I have for all sidescrollers: that they can effectively be played with one hand only :/
You can bind the keys the way you want, can't you? For example, you could use the keys 'qweasd' or '123456'.

Nov 20, 2021
I have some ideas for the game, if the developer likes it.

1. Each altar calls for a specific type of enemy.
altar_calls.png

1.1 To Purify correctly is necessary to fill the "white bar" full.
white_bar.PNG

2. Sometimes when reaching an ally like the Healer, being with very low health or "some act like that because of corruption in the forest" after you press D, instead of the hero starting the action, the Healer herself will do a forced animation on hero, similar when you are knocked down by a enemy.
ally_forced.png

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
I have some ideas for the game, if the developer likes it.

1. Each altar calls for a specific type of enemy.
View attachment 2009182

1.1 To Purify correctly is necessary to fill the "white bar" full.
View attachment 2009183

2. Sometimes when reaching an ally like the Healer, being with very low health or "some act like that because of corruption in the forest" after you press D, instead of the hero starting the action, the Healer herself will do a forced animation on hero, similar when you are knocked down by a enemy.
View attachment 2009198
I don't want to force players to fill the bar if they don't want to deal with it(1.1), but the other two sounds great and giving me new ideas. Thanks for sharing!

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes