Others - Dekamara [v0.6] [PsychoSeel]

1. 2.00 star(s)

HentaiGeheBoiz

I put 2 stars mostly because of how bad is gameplay right now.

Controls still suck, enemies are boring and sex scenes are at best varied 3 ones. There is no much difference between girls and they are just boring.

Its a loop of slash slash slash and thats it. Also somehow managed to get stuck on first level on the left side where you have to make a long slide.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

makelokgreatagain

Ok platformer with great sex scenes. Would genuinely love if after some point in the game the PC and monsters switch genders, and add some orcs, tentacles, mimics, lizards, werewolves and possibly dogs.
    If not then i would really love a bunny-girl type enemy and a harpy-girl type enemy.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

HeavyMetalSlug

Holy crap, this game is the definition of the words BORING and CLUNKY!

Controls feel very stiff and certain actions such as grabbing onto ledges feels as though it takes forever to actually accomplish. Attacking in mid-air straight up causes the character to freeze in the air, attack, then continue falling, which feels super unnatural. Hitboxes are completely out of wack, and combat with enemies feels about as compelling as hitting a rock with a stick. The game itself is literally a "bring x-amount of items to specific parts of the map to continue" type one, which is very boring and repetitive extremely quickly

The H-Scenes are nothing special either. Just very shoddy loops of a two-second animation that's shared across every different enemies. Long story short, it just doesn't look very good.

With all the better side-scrolling H-games that are out there, just skip this one and go for something better!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Tacoabuser

To be honest, I've been waiting for a game like this since shiro no yakata (from the same guy of FOBS and succubus affection) like all pixel art games, this game caught my attention, the game as of right now looks pretty decent, I think it will pick up pretty soon with a couple of updates.