3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
A male protagonis!? Impossible, everyone (but, me) loves female protagonist for sidescloorer
You haven't seen me bitch about the lack of "male protag" games then.
I too do not apreciate the "female protag only" games.
There must be choice, there have to be options for all genders, futa/trans included.
Better have content avoided, than content missing.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Thanks for the feedback everyone! We are going to update the game today, removing button mashing minigame and adding a little feature that guides you to nearest empty altar.

Please let us know what you like and don't like, what would you like to see in the game, your feedback is important!

Noob95

Apr 19, 2018
A few things that could perhaps be improved:
1) The defeated enemies get up again too quickly, this is especially annoying because it is sometimes difficult to pick them up. And why do you have to pick them up in the first place to activate the minigame? (Which you have to play if you don't want them to get right back up and shoot you in the face!)
2) The hitboxes of the enemies feel a bit unfair. Especially the shots from the plant that shoots down from above and on the stun plants.
3) After a while, there doesn't seem to be any healers left and you can't seem to get back. Then when you save, you have exactly one health point to make it to the next save point. Either spread more healers around the map overall, or put healers near the save points, or give the player full health when he respawns at a save point. Otherwise you have the problem that if a worse player takes more damage in one section (from one save point to the next save point), he will not only be punished in that section, but in the next one and all the others up to the next healer as well.
4) I would swap the first two tutorial panels (jump first, then fight), also it would be nice to add more panels for dashing, falling through platforms, walljumps... (Cool that the tutorial panels adapt to the current key-binding and that key-binding is possible at all. Kudos for that!)
5) What is the display under the life display for? I can imagine what that is supposed to represent, but what exactly am I supposed to do with it? Does it have something to do with the special attack? I haven't been able to get that to work once.
6) It's very easy to get lost, but the others have already written that....
7) You should be careful that the player can't softlock himself somewhere, especially in the places where the player needs a girl to press a button, but he has dragged that girl off somewhere. Or if the player needs a girl for an altar, but he threw her down from the platform with an attack. (It does not seem possible to transport the girls back up).

Last edited:
Reactions: Narakumi

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
A few things that could perhaps be improved:
1) The defeated enemies get up again too quickly, this is especially annoying because it is sometimes difficult to pick them up. And why do you have to pick them up in the first place to activate the minigame? (Which you have to play if you don't want them to get right back up and shoot you in the face!)
2) The hitboxes of the enemies feel a bit unfair. Especially the shots from the plant that shoots down from above and on the stun plants.
3) After a while, there doesn't seem to be any healers left and you can't seem to get back. Then when you save, you have exactly one health point to make it to the next save point. Either spread more healers around the map overall, or put healers near the save points, or give the player full health when he respawns at a save point. Otherwise you have the problem that if a worse player takes more damage in one section (from one save point to the next save point), he will not only be punished in that section, but in the next one and all the others up to the next healer as well.
4) I would swap the first two tutorial panels (jump first, then fight), also it would be nice to add more panels for dashing, falling through platforms, walljumps... (Cool that the tutorial panels adapt to the current key-binding and that key-binding is possible at all. Kudos for that!)
5) What is the display under the life display for? I can imagine what that is supposed to represent, but what exactly am I supposed to do with it? Does it have something to do with the special attack? I haven't been able to get that to work once.
6) It's very easy to get lost, but the others have already written that....
7) You should be careful that the player can't softlock himself somewhere, especially in the places where the player needs a girl to press a button, but he has dragged that girl off somewhere. Or if the player needs a girl for an altar, but he threw her down from the platform with an attack. (It does not seem possible to transport the girls back up).
Can actually answer 5 there, its a bar that fills slowly during the sex minigame and filling it all the way increases the effectiveness of whatever you were doing as well as getting a different reaction from the girl.
So for the healer it will cause you to heal to full in one session instead of halfway, while enemies get stunned for significantly longer.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Version 0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- -

Reactions: GobbleGobble

Noob95

Apr 19, 2018
Can actually answer 5 there, its a bar that fills slowly during the sex minigame and filling it all the way increases the effectiveness of whatever you were doing as well as getting a different reaction from the girl.
So for the healer it will cause you to heal to full in one session instead of halfway, while enemies get stunned for significantly longer.
But the bar empties again immediately after the minigame is over. Or am I doing this wrong?

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Could you put the next versions of the game in a folder before you zip it, so that when one unzips the file, the game isn't accidentally spilled all over the place?
You should have an option similar to this, maybe this could work:
1661452437482.png

Noob95

Apr 19, 2018
You should have an option similar to this, maybe this could work:
View attachment 2004792
Thanks, I know, it's just annoying when once you're not paying attention and it happens. This is meant as a tiny suggestion for improvement. I actually find sliding with pressing down while running more comfortable than the indicated key combination. The places where the slide gap is above the floor are meant to be one way streets? The guide character probably points to the nearest altar? Which leads the player out of the tutorial area through the gap at the very beginning and into the one-way street after the first altar. This can probably be tinkered with a bit, but it's definitely much better than no guidance at all.

Noob95

Apr 19, 2018
The extra second until the enemy gets back up really helps a lot. Thanks!

Last edited:

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
But the bar empties again immediately after the minigame is over. Or am I doing this wrong?
you have to hold the minigame in the first half of the bar to fill it up, if the bar starts shaking it means you're progressing a hidden meter towards climax, which will spend the white bar. Its a weirdly complicated system, especially since its not explained in the current version as well as the fact you can be interrupted if you're doing anything other than purifying

Noob95

Apr 19, 2018
Spawning the guide character after you purified all altars crashes the game.
I finally finished it! The cat assassin, the mushroom girl and witch from the banner are not in the game?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes