Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity FireMod [v0.1.19][fire2244]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
fair answer to my question, I'm not sure how high of a priority it is for the base game, but I do hope that it comes out soon.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Sure, updated to whatever's the latest on GitGud:
Also, do you still have your side mod with you? Is there a problem if I use your mod as an example in the wiki tutorial?

I never actually made a tutorial on how to add a modDescription

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Also, do you still have your side mod with you? Is there a problem if I use your mod as an example in the wiki tutorial?

I never actually made a tutorial on how to add a modDescription
Sure, go ahead. And here's my Left Eye Wide mod:

Puny420

Dec 30, 2018
Hey, I know you just recently uploaded the updated version but there seems to be an error with the game reading the location images. Windows build from MEGA.

1697420833245.png

0.4.2.7 Error (:: Danube Street): <<weatherdisplay>>: cannot execute widget: 0.4.2.7 Error (:: Danube Street): <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'modPath')Export<<weatherdisplay>>

Edit: For anyone wondering, this has (mostly) been fixed. Older saves might have too many errors when loaded into the modloader version (the current download link of this thread) of the game and currently some scenery just gives a blank "missing image" error. Which while annoying, is tolerable.

Last edited:

Alnura

Feb 5, 2019
Can anyone help me? I'm a newbie at this game. Downloaded the windows version on Mega and the face and body won't show up when on grovel position. Aside from that several sceneries also won't load but that I don't really mind.

Screenshot 2023-10-16 204850.png

Wasson

May 27, 2021
Can't access the graphic mod settings, gives this line: 0.4.2.7 Error :): Start): <<graphicalSettings>>: cannot execute widget: 0.4.2.7 Error :): Start): <<run>>: bad evaluation: require is not defined EDIT: nvm I'm a moron

Aepith

Apr 7, 2021
Wondering if anyone else is having issues with the BEEESSS Mod through the modloader? 9 times out of 10 I'm getting it loading in with the head just floating way above the body and major clipping through clothes. At first I figured it was just a compatibility issue with 4.2.7, but on DOLMods.net the BEEESSS Mod is running on 4.2.7 without any issues.

Not sure if I'm just missing something obvious here- I've tried fresh and in vanilla and I'm getting the same odd issues.

1697520587473.png

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Wondering if anyone else is having issues with the BEEESSS Mod through the modloader? 9 times out of 10 I'm getting it loading in with the head just floating way above the body and major clipping through clothes. At first I figured it was just a compatibility issue with 4.2.7, but on DOLMods.net the BEEESSS Mod is running on 4.2.7 without any issues.

Not sure if I'm just missing something obvious here- I've tried fresh and in vanilla and I'm getting the same odd issues.

View attachment 3012286
its just a file name issue. Go to graphical mods settings and enable the community version instead of beeesss

Aepith

Apr 7, 2021
its just a file name issue. Go to graphical mods settings and enable the community version instead of beeesss
Edit: Nevermind- I just updated the Mod folder with the newest version of the community version and it resolved the issues.

As an aside, the Fire Mod is amazing, I play with it exclusively since I discovered it. Thanks so much for creating/updating it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fire2244

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I was under the impression that the Community add-on is something that must be run on top of BEES. In other words, with regards to FireMod, shouldn't they both be enabled, with the Community add-on being later than BEES in the load order?

If that's correct, it's probably something that should be mentioned in the descriptions of both mods.

Aepith

Apr 7, 2021
I was under the impression that the Community add-on is something that must be run on top of BEES. In other words, with regards to FireMod, shouldn't they both be enabled, with the Community add-on being later than BEES in the load order?

If that's correct, it's probably something that should be mentioned in the descriptions of both mods.
So the best results for me were enabling and pushing the community mod to the top of the load order, then having the BEEESSS Mod enabled second. Since doing that, the game is running as expected with no graphical issues.

My thinking being that normally the community mod is used to overwrite files in the BEEESSS mod, so its files should take priority.

Edit: Huh, okay. I tried it out the other way (with BEEESSS first) and that results in the "newer" style coming up. I actually prefer it the other way around ("classic" BEEESSS) so I'll stick with that.

Last edited:

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
So the best results for me were enabling and pushing the community mod to the top of the load order, then having the BEEESSS Mod enabled second. Since doing that, the game is running as expected with no graphical issues.

My thinking being that normally the community mod is used to overwrite files in the BEEESSS mod, so its files should take priority.

Edit: Huh, okay. I tried it out the other way (with BEEESSS first) and that results in the "newer" style coming up. I actually prefer it the other way around ("classic" BEEESSS) so I'll stick with that.
Yeah, that should work as well. Either way you go, it'll end up with one mod covering the missing pieces of the other, which is what's important for preventing the massive visual glitches.

Xelx

Aug 12, 2017
one little thing...do not accidently pull up your nvidia overlay while in fullscreen you will be hardlocked out of your computer...like end task disabled hard locked.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes