Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity FireMod [v0.1.19][fire2244]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Boucherus

Aug 23, 2018
For some reason, when using BEEESSS (including the community add-on), a lot of the clothing just shows as the vanilla assets (see example below), this seems to happen no matter what order the graphics mods are in

1697707343328.png

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
For some reason, when using BEEESSS (including the community add-on), a lot of the clothing just shows as the vanilla assets (see example below), this seems to happen no matter what order the graphics mods are in

View attachment 3017557
yeah beeesss is incomplete
The community version is actually a standalone and also more complete. If you want to enable both (which you don't need) place the community version above the original.

I will probably remove the beeesss and just stick with the community version for simplicity

Boucherus

Aug 23, 2018
The community version is actually a standalone and also more complete. If you want to enable both (which you don't need) place the community version above the original.

I will probably remove the beeesss and just stick with the community version for simplicity

I should have clarified but it's clothing that is included in the BEEESSS folder, but for some reason the vanilla assets are showing instead, it wasn't happening before the update

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
I should have clarified but it's clothing that is included in the BEEESSS folder, but for some reason the vanilla assets are showing instead, it wasn't happening before the update
Can you give me an image example? The image you have shown to me has all sprites inside BEEESSS folder

For context, the vanilla sprites axis are all slightly right and below the BEEESSS axis, it would have much more noticeable and buggy appearance.

Last edited:

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
How do i fix this issue?. I enabled all the mod I enabled everything except for the left eye and mitsudomoe sprite mod.

Yhilm

Apr 18, 2022

Sorry, but where can i find the community version? i only found a beeesss file in this forum but I don't know if it's that one

sinclairl

Nov 13, 2017
The release version is making defender throw up malware warnings, and I can't compile from source either. Something seems to be broken.

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Sorry, but where can i find the community version? i only found a beeesss file in this forum but I don't know if it's that one
I think they mean the community version mentioned in this guide from the DoL discord:

Blackwokf74

Mar 12, 2021
Is it possible to install graphic mod on android?
Before pregancy update yes with apk and dolmods.net, after that update there wasn't a apk as the update brought some issues for this mod, wich forced fire to make it a .exe wich it maked it imposible so far to update on dolmods.net and fire might have been to busy to make a apk, so yeah, imposible to play the mod in phones nowdays

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Since current version of this mod is made for game v4.2.7 I am assuming it won't work with latest version of the game. Am I wrong? Or does this mod needs to be updated? I ask because I am not sure if I should move on to the latest version of the game or not.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes