siyidekud66

Jun 19, 2019
Slightly offtopic, but how do you get the (effects of) choices visible in the universal mod? Tried to find an option for it in the settings, but couldn't find anything.

Reactions: ggvee

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Will there be any "Nice Guy" LI for the FMC later so she can go full vanilla love route with him?

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
We will monitor your progress, and give it a shot once there's enough content and good reviews. Looks promising.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
If you're going to make comments bagging the quality of a developer's writing, you might want to first make sure your own writing is up to scratch. :)
That's not how that works. You can criticize things while not being good at them yourself. I never understood that argument.
I can tell if something is poorly written while also not being able to write any better myself.
I would say this is kinda bad so far. But it's a little early to tell.
Like anyone can tell everything disney, DC and netflix has had poor writing these last few years. And most of the critics reflect that.
If there is breast expansion included, I hope it becomes avoidable/optional - while you're certainly entitled to your opinion, I (and, I'm sure, at least some others) get rather sick & tired of the "girls must have big tits to be sexy" trope. Small breasts are also very sexy.
That I will agree with. I hate bimbofication and stuff like that. If it's not optional I just stop playing.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Why do people make such a big deal about the writing, when it's so obvious the Dev's first language isn't English? If you had to write in their first language, could you do a better job?
I wasn't talking about his language skills, I was talking about his boring, souless shitty writing.
It like reading court transcripts.

Spike2

May 27, 2021
Well, wait until the game progresses further. Apparently it seems promising!

Yujinosekai

Aug 27, 2023
Good start, good art, good length for a debut. Nice.
Only a couple of pointers: I found a small bug. Near the half of the demo the MC disappears and all is left is her smile
View attachment 3238716
Where did you find the song? Shazam doesn't find it and altho it's corny as hell, fits well with the story. Good job.
You used AI for the characters too? They look great.
Edit: 1.You should only use the tags included atm (not those planned)
2. Make a ticket for the developers badge. You're one of us now. lol
Keep it up.
Create a Android port it'll help you to gather more downloads and audiance

Sinewave11

Jul 21, 2020
So after reading through the last few pages of the forum, I'd like to thank you for the great start of the game.
  1. I really love the art style. I even more love that we got a female protag that has normal sized breasts. (did you know, worldwide the average breast size is only a B?)
  2. The characters as of date are beautifully done :D
  3. I think your writing is fine. I don't see the problem with a error here or there and all that say otherwise are just very intolerant in my opinion.
  4. I think the use of AI's can be a big help. As a German speaking person, I often use chatGPT to translate. It's by far better than goggle or others.
Thank you and have fun developing :cool:
PS: Don't forget: the biggest challenge lies always between keyboard and chair ;)
Man i feel you, everytime i see the female protagonist tag im happy, then i see the main character with some bigass boobas out of reality. Every, single, time.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes