• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Good idea. Let's discourage new developers from making content, and do it right as they are starting out. Let's be extremely hostile and judgmental when they do something as innocent as admitting that English is not their first language. Just be a dick all the time. It's the coolest thing to do on the internet.
Dude, he mean not english, but plot, story telling. Some people think GGGB-like games is boring. I not think so, but some japanese dev like NTRMAN for example is magnificent narrators. After he's "Season Of Loss" any other story look like empty eggs carton you know

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
I wonder if you could tweak the default posture for both April and Faith? when they are standing up side by side, they have almost the same look. The only different is the hair, eyes and mouth.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It's the failure of the F95 staff not to ban guys like that. Maybe they did once, and he keeps coming back like STD.

The game is pretty decent for a newbie developer. (even though he's French) :sneaky: Just kidding. :giggle:
If you would like some help with the dialogue, hit me up, Stanlock.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlliebuttDK

FEelDaPAinO

Feb 17, 2018
Seems decent so far, lovely art and a decent story. The story is a bit cliche so far but I mean there is only so much you can do with a college setting, its not a bad story by any means, just kind of generic. My only real complaint so far is that choices don't seem to matter. All the choices I made whenever it came to getting new clothes was to go with the non-corruption option because I was curious to see how it would play out, so when I finally got to the party April was still wearing her jeans and leather jacket but everyone (including April herself) was talking as if she was wearing the outfit with the skirt. Screenshot 2024-01-06 222400.png
Screenshot 2024-01-06 223605.png
I think its a great game so far, love the artwork and while the English is a little broken it is still easily understandable. Only thing I feel needs fixing immediately is the problem with choices.

StanLock

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2021
Seems decent so far, lovely art and a decent story. The story is a bit cliche so far but I mean there is only so much you can do with a college setting, its not a bad story by any means, just kind of generic. My only real complaint so far is that choices don't seem to matter. All the choices I made whenever it came to getting new clothes was to go with the non-corruption option because I was curious to see how it would play out, so when I finally got to the party April was still wearing her jeans and leather jacket but everyone (including April herself) was talking as if she was wearing the outfit with the skirt. View attachment 3240015
View attachment 3240017
I think its a great game so far, love the artwork and while the English is a little broken it is still easily understandable. Only thing I feel needs fixing immediately is the problem with choices.
I fixed it on the lastest update thanks for the report :)

UPDATE :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I gave this game a shot when the Universal Mods worked with it, but now seeing that could have a lesbian route by putting Maya in it, just made me 100X more interested in this game. ;)

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Lele91

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got caught up with the Dev, and very interesting game. The ending, hopefully I didn't lose already. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Also, hopefully somewhere down the road in this game, we see some April and Faith action, I would really love that. Anyways, thank you so very much for this, and totally be looking forward for more!!!

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Art is top notch on this one, but the writting/plot is quite generic and underwhelmingly basic. English is clearly not the author's first language, which seems like one of the reasons why I felt it to be a bit cringy. Since it's only starting I'd say it has room to grow and improve, so I'll reserve judgement for the future.

Aug 7, 2017
So after reading through the last few pages of the forum, I'd like to thank you for the great start of the game.
  1. I really love the art style. I even more love that we got a female protag that has normal sized breasts. (did you know, worldwide the average breast size is only a B?)
  2. The characters as of date are beautifully done :D
  3. I think your writing is fine. I don't see the problem with a error here or there and all that say otherwise are just very intolerant in my opinion.
  4. I think the use of AI's can be a big help. As a German speaking person, I often use chatGPT to translate. It's by far better than goggle or others.
Thank you and have fun developing :cool:
PS: Don't forget: the biggest challenge lies always between keyboard and chair ;)

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes