EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Background.png

Overview:
Deep Down is a story-driven game that follows the life of a young woman named April, who is just 19 years old and currently studying at university. However, April is a total bookworm who has never really explored the wilder side of life. Her roommate and best friend, Faith, sees something special in April and is determined to help her (not without some help) break out of her shell and discover her true potential "deep down" inside her. With a deep and emotional storyline, players will be taken on a journey of self-discovery alongside April. As players guide her through her decisions, they will come across several challenging choices that will impact the outcome of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-03
Release Date: 2024-01-28
Developer: StanLock -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
FIX for "shortcloth not defined":

aprilcloth.png aprilsuckthomas1.png blackthug2.png faithsuck1.png faithcloth.png flashback1.png mayacloth1.png aprilmatthew1.png aprilsex0.png aprilsquirt.png

Last edited:

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Good start, good art, good length for a debut. Nice.
Only a couple of pointers: I found a small bug. Near the half of the demo the MC disappears and all is left is her smile
screenshot0001.png
Where did you find the song? Shazam doesn't find it and altho it's corny as hell, fits well with the story. Good job.
You used AI for the characters too? They look great.
Edit: 1.You should only use the tags included atm (not those planned)
2. Make a ticket for the developers badge. You're one of us now. lol
Keep it up.

Last edited:
May 25, 2022
what part of the game has female domination? just wondering if it is worth for me to try it as that is all I like in sex games

Reactions: honeryx

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Well..

The art is pretty, but not much to say about variety.

The writing needs work, which means dev has to work on their English. That can be fixed in post production.

I honestly don't know what is trying to be accomplished though. There are other games out there that are doing the same thing, but better.

Dev has a mountain to climb. Good luck though.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Bug found:
If you don't buy new clothes, the avatar will be missing from some scenes.
When applying make-up, only her mouth and eyes are visible and April is completely missing from the club scene.

Otherwise the game follows familiar patterns. The drawings are of a decent standard and the characters (even if they follow some stereotypes) are quite attractive.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Game seems good, not sure you had to use the drug and rape as part of the story so fast though.
I guess you can stop it from happen by saying fuck you to him, but felt a little fast.
Seems odd that her friend would let that happen.

StanLock

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2021
Good start, good art, good length for a debut. Nice.
Only a couple of pointers: I found a small bug. Near the half of the demo the MC disappears and all is left is her smile
View attachment 3238716
Where did you find the song? Shazam doesn't find it and altho it's corny as hell, fits well with the story. Good job.
You used AI for the characters too? They look great.
Edit: 1.You should only use the tags included atm (not those planned)
2. Make a ticket for the developers badge. You're one of us now. lol
Keep it up.
Thanks for the feedbacks, I will post an update to fix it soon! The song is made with an AI that is why you can't find it :)
For the characters I used AI but I also redraw them to make it looks better.
I will edit the tags thanks and I did the ticket I'm still waiting for an answer.

Reactions: Basilicata
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes