2.80 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted member 1299911

It's like a make the girl cum without waking her game. But the gimmick is that she'll never wake so you don't have to worry about screwing up, and can do what you want from the start. Why she's in such a deep sleep, who knows...
Take's the fun right out of the game if you ask me.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Game is tagged with "titfuck" and "vaginal sex", but I can't seem to reach content like that. Did I miss something or there really is nothing like that? Also I guess, licking her could be a reason for the "oral sex" tag, but not sure.
Put her legs down to do vaginal sex.

Hentai Desires

Nov 5, 2020
A bit worried for end of 2020 since flash is being taken down, how would you play this afterwards? will flash player projector still work? or will this game just be completely unusable? same with night high

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...will flash player projector still work?
Yes it's a stand alone program, make sure to keep a copy around though in case they take the down. But it's also not the only thing you can use, seems pretty popular.

Hentai Desires

Nov 5, 2020
Yes it's a stand alone program, make sure to keep a copy around though in case they take the down. But it's also not the only thing you can use, seems pretty popular.
Thanks for the info, I made sure to download a copy already and I'll try out SWF if the projector ends up not working

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Saying this has loli is dumb as hell cause man oh man... with those... :unsure: whatever is going on proportions.... cause man oh man what ever it is shit the artist needs practice on the human form of whatever age that is supposed to be

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Saying this has loli is dumb as hell cause man oh man... with those... :unsure: whatever is going on proportions.... cause man oh man what ever it is shit the artist needs practice on the human form of whatever age that is supposed to be
lolita is often reduced and put synonymous with babyface. sometimes its used for petite women.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
lolita is often reduced and put synonymous with babyface. sometimes its used for petite women.
Yeah Im very well aware. It's pretty silly and downright retarded at times and kinda prejudiced towards smaller woman at times as well. What is kinda amusing how goes from russian to being a japanese word then west/jap go from lolicon to just the short loli word nowadays

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yeah Im very well aware. It's pretty silly and downright retarded at times and kinda prejudiced towards smaller woman at times as well. What is kinda amusing how goes from russian to being a japanese word then west/jap go from lolicon to just the short loli word nowadays
ive been told that robot is just a russion word for golem so... ¯\_ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) _/¯

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
flashplayer don't recognize the exe file, even the one from the link you put on the description. I'm on linux

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes