2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Game is tagged with "titfuck" and "vaginal sex", but I can't seem to reach content like that. Did I miss something or there really is nothing like that? Also I guess, licking her could be a reason for the "oral sex" tag, but not sure.

jcolsto

Jun 13, 2019
I enjoy these "touching simulator" games, but this is among the worst of them. First, it's not really a game. You're jjst stripping someone down. There's no risk. Potentially getting caught is the "thrilling" part of these types of games. I thank the uploader because I'll load up on every one of these I can find, but the best version of this type of game on F95, IMO, is Night Attack on Little Sis. It's in the similar threads section on my page, and it's not hard to find. No story, but these games don't need one. (Though I'm not saying I wouldn't enjoy some character development now and again.)

The problem with these games is they're pretty much exclusively Japanese, so they're quite hard to find playable.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's like a make the girl cum without waking her game. But the gimmick is that she'll never wake so you don't have to worry about screwing up, and can do what you want from the start. Why she's in such a deep sleep, who knows...

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Game is tagged with "titfuck" and "vaginal sex", but I can't seem to reach content like that. Did I miss something or there really is nothing like that? Also I guess, licking her could be a reason for the "oral sex" tag, but not sure.
Yeah I can't get any of that stuff either. Doesn't seem to be included in the game. It is just a foot fetish simulator.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
After playing the game I can indeed say that she is at best drugged. Unless comatose people can still make an orgasm face but i wouldnt know anything about that...

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I played this game a while ago and I remember the proportions being so bad I was like "We already have enough shit on f95zone, lets not add more." :ROFLMAO:

Jul 28, 2017
If you check rule 1.7 it isn't a complete loli and shota ban but up to staff discretion. I wouldn't try debating it, especially in a games thread.
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
I'm aware that this is a den of degeneracy, but at least we could be free of this disgusting shit. The character looks like a fucking 8 years old.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes