Flash - Completed - Deep Sleep [Final] [LEAMGAMES]

1. 1.00 star(s)

kazralinux

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    HARD DROP ON THIS ONE

Not even fappable it just a single pose with one variaton sound is bad art is bad the Art is lack of ART ffk
    Bad wank 1/10
    (Sorry for my bad englsh)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Secretly_Mr_K

[Version: Final]
    Final Score: 2/5
    1. Story: No story, just a touching simulator. (1/5)
    2. Originality: There are tons of games like this nowadays. (2/5)
    3. Sound: There are lewd noises. (2/5)
    4. Playability: It's easy to play. And that's it. (3/5)
    5. Performance & Bugs: Perfect, no problem at all. (5/5)
    6. +18: The art is kinda weird, not gonna lie here. (2/5)
    7. Amount of content: It's a really short game, and you shouldn't expect much. (1/5)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

This game is kinda boring, that she can´t wake up makes the gameplay very uninteresting but the animations look pretty good and the girl is cute too.
    The sounds are not that good sadly they sound very bad.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

mikednew

Note: I will rate 5 for games that I think are worth the download (even if incomplete or imperfect) and 1 for games that I think are not worth wasting time (although in my text I talk about their positive aspects).

Very weak game! You just click. You can't really interact by moving your mouse. You don't feel like you're touching. The game is an image of a girl sleeping, with a limited animation. But the drawing is very weak. You click in some body parts you want to place your hand, and an animated hand appears there. And the absurdity is that you can click on multiple locations, so you have 6 hands touching the girl at the same time. The girl won't wake up, so the challenge isn't even there. There are far superior "touching" games. It's not difficult to find them. And for those who enjoy this kind of fantasy, many Visual Novels manage to be more sexually exciting than this game.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

LanceloTFT

No much of a game indeed, this game is just for a quick fap y'know? and the girl, I think she is in vegetative state or something cuz she never woke up lol, besides that, good art, I hope the second game is better.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Giolpo

Not much of a game, but bias stars because sleep sex. It could've been higher if the girl wasn't so terribly deformed. I'd say only the anal pose is well done since it covers the atrocities that are her boobs.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

R3dfoxxx

Impecible game I swear men. The game has nice mechanics, No bugs to be seen anywhere the graphics look great and the ability to change the lighting gives the game a nice look for the peeps who want it a bit brighter : )