Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
it was a suggestion. Don't kill yourself if it is too hard to implemented. Remember it is your game :)
No it's cool i would love to give people alot of options thats why im already giving a few options in 0.2 how to deal with certain situations and they all lead to different outcomes. I love games like life is strange or heavy rain where all things you do actually matter and would love to do something similiar as well.

Reactions: jack brisen

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Sophie looked nice Sandra was meh mom was meh Jody is super sexy cute Mrs. Williams eeww lexi doesn't look to bad Dr. ling looks alright.

I think Jody will be the first one that I will go after followed by Sophie then maybe ling.

Is it really rape if she really wants it? The mother wants the son to fuck her and was just maturbating to him so it's not rape and she should be happy she was getting her birthday present early. :)

MC and ALexis? :( I want MC and Jody.

Changed lexi "I'm too busy looking pretty so here's my number, call me when you have the playlist ready. to

lexi "I'm too busy looking stuck up so here's my number, call me when you have the playlist ready.

Changed Toni to Fat ass Toni changed Rick to Dickhead.

Seems you can't fap to anyone as you select one and then it loops back to the who will I fap to so you end up having to click I'm to tired to fap.

Only gallery picture I didn't unlock was mrs. EEWW's picture.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
All those fetishes, and anal isn't listed :FeelsBadMan:
Or is anal no longer considered a fetish :FeelsGoodMan:

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Btw guys im still in need of like one beta tester so if you feel like you wanna be involved pm me on discord and tell me why you want to help with the game and the ideas i have and if you are a cool panda you can join the special snowflake club.

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
Got a habit of asking this for every renpy game I play, is there any console commands/cheat, I know the game is just starting to take shape and all, but still, is there any plans for it? just asking.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Got a habit of asking this for every renpy game I play, is there any console commands/cheat, I know the game is just starting to take shape and all, but still, is there any plans for it? just asking.
It won't be grindy or anything so i don't think cheats are gonna be needed.

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
ntr or no ntr plays in the game no role if it is sometime in 60 or 70 updates then times to the end ends so why as everyone fucktoy who is then fucked by everyone who wants to fuck then cumdumpster of the city / world

So the blueball game continues? and again stupid hints and nothing else? again only the same fucking? why should you load that and play every update the same tease and nothing else
I refuse to take your obvious bait, please go to another website.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Valloth

You can understand what they are saying? I always feel like I need to be drunk or something to understand what they are typing.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
RIP you guys at Wrestlemania.

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes