dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
First reason i will play this game cuz it doesnt have NTR.
Second: incest
Third: mom
Fourth: dev actually is funny and replies like a human
IDC what others say I'll play and will be waiting for the next update...

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
This looks interesting, definitely will try after more content.
Those planned tags looks delicious......

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
yaddayaddawhoactuallyreadsthis

Is this a new genre made specifically for those who don't read the "smallprint"? ;)

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Just wanted to give a shout out to Zalook who was helping me alot via pm, the renders look way better now so stay tuned for the re release of sandras scenes in 2 days.

Reactions: Centurion

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
i heard from a bird that this game has impregnation and many other categories , is that true? going to do a test drive on this game

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
i heard from a bird that this game has impregnation and many other categories , is that true? going to do a test drive on this game
It's planned but not in the game yet, you are better off waiting for 0.2 since this version is just a intro/prologue and the image quality was pretty bad in most scenes. However all these issues will be fixed in 0.2 and i hope that i can deliver a really good experience for everyone with the new version.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
It's planned but not in the game yet, you are better off waiting for 0.2 since this version is just a intro/prologue and the image quality was pretty bad in most scenes. However all these issues will be fixed in 0.2 and i hope that i can deliver a really good experience for everyone with the new version.
thanks for the answer and game looks good , i´m enjoying a lot , keep up the good work

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP with 0.1b, no real gameplay changes.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018

Pc link for 0.1b if anyone needs it. Like the changelog says no new scenes yet only the remade sandra ones but we are working on 0.2 which is gonna take a while since its gonna be a huge update (10 girls each with their own story and choices) thank you for the support so far and the criticism that made the game better already. Stay tuned the future is gonna be great.

Again only the Sandra scenes were remade im well aware that the others still look shit but its time to move on to 0.2 instead of wasting time remaking all intro scenes.

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes