Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
just like pedobear is always watching when you pee.
Okay... Now how am I going to be able to pee without picturing pedobear lurking behind me and looking over my shoulder ?
Thank you....

Reactions: pavar

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Okay... Now how am I going to be able to pee without picturing pedobear lurking behind me and looking over my shoulder ?
Thank you....
he's not behind you, he's in the bathtub, peeking around the curtain......

Reactions: pavar
U

User_44841

Who likes to share his girls am i right? Haha
I thought the point of these games is to be selfish and form harems. If there is any girl stealing I want it to be you as the MC doing it to some other douchebag.

In all honesty though I like that this game doesn't seem to have any supernatural aspect to it. It seems you can build power like a regular person, and I love the mob boss and being mentored/working for him. But what I like most, is that this game seems to be about gaining power more so than other games.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
N

The only part that would make it perfect for me is to change impregnate most to impregnate all lol
I can't say yet if that will not be the case, i kinda want the player to knock up all girls at the end but we are still thinking about implementing that into the game without it getting weird. Tho i am really into this idea. Till we reach that point we still have a long road to walk but im pretty sure you will be able to knock em up all.

Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018

Pc link for 0.1b if anyone needs it. Like the changelog says no new scenes yet only the remade sandra ones but we are working on 0.2 which is gonna take a while since its gonna be a huge update (10 girls each with their own story and choices) thank you for the support so far and the criticism that made the game better already. Stay tuned the future is gonna be great.

Again only the Sandra scenes were remade im well aware that the others still look shit but its time to move on to 0.2 instead of wasting time remaking all intro scenes.
Why? Why do developers always fucking do this?

They get you invested in the current girls and then go full retard by adding another 100 girls.

I give this game until 0.3 before it gets abandoned now, after hearing that bullshit

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

They get you invested in the current girls and then go full retard by adding another 100 girls.

I give this game until 0.3 before it gets abandoned now, after hearing that bullshit
Please take the intensity down a couple notches. Nothing wrong with expressing your displeasure but calling names and essentially screaming about it is uncalled for. Thanks

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018

No one liked the girl i remade that much and most of my patreons prefer the newer version so i doubt anyone got invested into a girl from my short 0.1 version LOL
I only remade one girl thats all, there will be no changes anymore now and 0.2 even introduces pregnancy. You can think what you want but it wont get abandoned, 0.2 will include stories for all current girls and will be a huge update. The story of the game is pretty much done written already so i kinda need all these girls for it, but if you don't like it you can just not play it or keep leeching it here it's not like i hold a gun to your head and force you to support it :HeyGuys:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I can't say yet if that will not be the case, i kinda want the player to knock up all girls at the end but we are still thinking about implementing that into the game without it getting weird. Tho i am really into this idea. Till we reach that point we still have a long road to walk but im pretty sure you will be able to knock em up all.
Pregnancy is a really specific fetish. You can love it or hate it. I suppose/hope that you will keep it optional.
The game is really in a very early stage but i can see some potential here. it is happen for 1 game every 10. So it is promising.

Reactions: Drew Anderson

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Pregnancy is a really specific fetish. You can love it or hate it. I suppose/hope that you will keep it optional.
The game is really in a very early stage but i can see some potential here. it is happen for 1 game every 10. So it is promising.
Making pregnancy optional will be a really hard task to do but how we actually do it is a thing im gonna discuss with my coder once we reach that point. Thank you for the kind words, i hope 0.2 will be alot of fun for everyone.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Making pregnancy optional will be a really hard task to do but how we actually do it is a thing im gonna discuss with my coder once we reach that point. Thank you for the kind words, i hope 0.2 will be alot of fun for everyone.
it was a suggestion. Don't kill yourself if it is too hard to be implemented. Remember it is your game :)

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes