RPGM Completed Deceived by the Host [Final] [Seiheiki Times]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
The game is an official English (Manual) translation and not a MTL.
Man, such a bullshit. I'm pretty sure this is actually MTL (like every other Saikey release) and whoever was supposed to proofread and edit was heavily brain damaged AND lazy. It's like Saikey is the new SakuraGame. Well, at least they only pick shitty games and provide uncensored assets. It would be ok if they didn't pretend.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... this is one game that could have been pretty great, but ended up pretty mediocre. It has a bunch of good ideas, but it fails to really push them all the way. The Dev just didn't develop things as much as they should have, so the end result is pretty meh in all aspects.

What this game does to well, and this is not a compliment, is showcase why the netorare genre so often relies on rape/blackmail/brainwashing or some other kind of form of coercion. At the end of the day, netorare is pretty difficult if not impossible to make happen if a couple really loves each other and don't have some major issues that can be exploited. This game's story makes that very obvious with how ridiculously easy it ends up being to avoid the whole thing. MC just has to spend time with his GF, and be as firm as possible with the interloper. Of course, he's not as firm as he should be, because he's a pathetic cuck to the point where I wonder why the dev even gave any choices to begin with, much less why there's an ending where GF doesn't cheat at all.

Quite frankly, it's hard to believe that individuals this dumb could make it through even half a year of university. It's hard to believe that they were able to graduate high-school... If the MC thought to drag Mizuki to the police to deal with her supposed stalker problem, that whole thing would have fallen apart like a house of cards. Or done any number of things like let Nanami slap the bitch...

That's hardly the only issue with the writing, to the point where I genuinely believe that a number of the awkward things in the English are more because of the original text rather than just issues with the translation process. For example, they make it a plot point that Nanami's g-spot is somehow deep enough that MC's dick can't reach it. Ok. I'll buy your hentai-world bullshit. But. Then, the guys that fuck her are able to reach the same g-spot with their fingers... and MC's dick is NOT depicted as being smaller than a finger... -_-" Or there's the plot point that her tits are super-sensitive... and somehow, the game wants me to believe that in give years, FIVE YEARS in which those two were sexually active, they never discovered this and the MC didn't learn how to make her cum just from her nipples like the one dude can? Really? You seriously expect me to believe that?

Honestly, I could write a whole damn essay with all the stuff that just doesn't make any sense without both the MC and the GF being absolutely completely retarded to the point where they should probably be locked up in the looney bin for their own safety and the safety of others around them...

I might have been able to forgive the stupidity in the writing, if not for the fact that the H-scenes also reuse CGs way, way, WAAAAY too much. And not just that. There's no variety in the content beyond "bitch gets fucked". Well, no, there's a little variety, but there's no real changes in locations and situations, or they're barely there and of no consequence whatsoever. There are no variations in terms clothing she wears, or they're extremely minimal. It gets even worse given that once the cheating properly starts, the guys using her spam pics on the SNS thing super fast and it gets repetitive very quickly because of the aforementioned lack of a variety. The same happens with the totally not magical app that can somehow monitor her in real time ONLY when she's getting fucked by one of the guys and at no other time.

Seriously, both of those system are utilized so badly. The SNS thing escalates way too fast with pic spams that make it impossible to not know who the girl is. The APP should show Nanami in other circumstances other than when she's getting fucked by dudes. Show her studying, cooking, sleeping, working at whatever part-time job she got. It's just so stupidly lazy...

Oh, and the way the cheating works aside from the mandatory events that happen once you reach milestones is super lame. Basically, it all depends on the sexual desires of the guys. If they have 90% or higher desire, they'll nab Nanami on the day after. So basically, if a guy has 70%, you give him an Energy drink, then the next day, he'll fuck her. Her own sexual desire never initiates any cheating events, which pretty much directly contradicts the whole idea that she's being turned into a total Nympho... but even besides, it pretty much does nothing, except MAYBE affect how much she gets cummed into her pussy on a given session. As far as I can tell, though I didn't test it extensively, if a session starts with her over 90% desire, she gets more creampies in that session, at least with Seiya. I don't think it matters with Kaito, especially once he starts working on her ass.

The stats do absolutely nothing besides that. Well. Affection is also related to whether the cheating happens or not, I think... but beyond that, even if you lower Nanami's affection a lot, there's no further consequences to it and she still has the same "Oh noes, I totally love the MC, but I'm too addicted to orgasming my brains out to stop cheating and I'm too dumb to think about any other solution to the problem. Oh well~<3" Even when her affection for the other guys is massively bigger than her affection for the MC, nothing changes. Not even MC's status changes. He still remains her "Lover" no matter what.

Speaking of the stats, I laughed from the fact that apparently, her pregnancy chance also increases when guys cum in her mouth. Some real hentai-land talent on this bitch...

All THAT might still be forgivable... if the game didn't have one genuinely major problem that's not subjective or surmountable by any means... Except for just unlocking the whole gallery and not bothering with the story at all, I guess...

The game's biggest problem is that it's grindy as fuck and you quickly run out of anything to do except those dumb mini-games to either complete tasks which you need to do to progress the thing, or earn money to buy oils for the rare times Nanami is around, or Energy drinks for the guys to fuck her more. But that's it. The big pain is that you can't even choose to just do nothing because the cheating events won't progress without task completion, just the daily stuff that raises her pointless stats, along with the overly repetitive SNS spam.

On top of all that, this is more of a cheating story rather than a proper NTR game. The MC NEVER finds out IC about the cheating and remains completely oblivious to it, and the GF, while she keeps cheating on him, doesn't ever fully betray him beyond the sex and keeps fucking him, marries him and generally gives him a perfectly happy life. Basically, the MC doesn't suffer in any real way, and there's definitely a distinction between proper NTR and just general cheating... and this is definitely the latter.

All in all, this whole thing wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't see a lot of potential in both the set-up and the systems they implemented. But, it honestly feels like the Dev gave up halfway through and just put together something half-assed. There's definitely plenty of potential in their Twitter knock-off as well as the magical phone app and the student life thing... but it just fails to deliver in every possible way...

Reactions: 2022meinfzone

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Well... this is one game that could have been pretty great, but ended up pretty mediocre. It has a bunch of good ideas, but it fails to really push them all the way. The Dev just didn't develop things as much as they should have, so the end result is pretty meh in all aspects.
Honestly a lot of the way this game is designed is just sort of bizarre to me especially because the sort of mechanics it uses would make a player assume the game would function in ways it just doesn't which lead to me going on the non-NTR route in my playthrough unintentionally. There's also a big issue of some of the mechanics and story overlapping in weird ways if you end up in the non-NTR route.

Like just to illustrate what I mean going in one of the first item I unlocked was the item that raises her lust. This lead me to assume that there'd be something like a route where you keep her love maxed but also her lust really high because why else would that be included as a mechanic right? So I never got any NTR stuff to trigger which is where the second point I made comes into play, even if the NTR never happens the the social media stuff happens as if it does but just never progresses past the setup for the first scene. So you get both Nanami and Seiya writing on their social media as if they're about to fuck but they just don't for some reason it's just kinda weird I don't get why they set it up that way. Like it's just kinda weird that the implication is that even on the non-NTR route she very quickly decided she'd fuck Seiya just after dissapearing and but then just never does it even though she's meeting with him every day after she goes missing.

Also mostly unrelated to all this since I just unlocked all the scenes in the recollection room intead of doing another playthrough but what's up with that last Katio scene? It implies she's going to break up with the MC to be with him but the ending just has her marry the MC instead and it's not like her perspective of the ntr ending implies that she's about to leave the MC and only married him as part of Katio's contract as it says getting dressed up to go cheat on the MC is just part of her daily routine.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Honestly a lot of the way this game is designed is just sort of bizarre to me especially because the sort of mechanics it uses would make a player assume the game would function in ways it just doesn't which lead to me going on the non-NTR route in my playthrough unintentionally. There's also a big issue of some of the mechanics and story overlapping in weird ways if you end up in the non-NTR route.

Like just to illustrate what I mean going in one of the first item I unlocked was the item that raises her lust. This lead me to assume that there'd be something like a route where you keep her love maxed but also her lust really high because why else would that be included as a mechanic right? So I never got any NTR stuff to trigger which is where the second point I made comes into play, even if the NTR never happens the the social media stuff happens as if it does but just never progresses past the setup for the first scene. So you get both Nanami and Seiya writing on their social media as if they're about to fuck but they just don't for some reason it's just kinda weird I don't get why they set it up that way. Like it's just kinda weird that the implication is that even on the non-NTR route she very quickly decided she'd fuck Seiya just after dissapearing and but then just never does it even though she's meeting with him every day after she goes missing.

Also mostly unrelated to all this since I just unlocked all the scenes in the recollection room intead of doing another playthrough but what's up with that last Katio scene? It implies she's going to break up with the MC to be with him but the ending just has her marry the MC instead and it's not like her perspective of the ntr ending implies that she's about to leave the MC and only married him as part of Katio's contract as it says getting dressed up to go cheat on the MC is just part of her daily routine.
I've personally already deleted the game, so I can't re-check in full detail, but I personally took the way the social media messages went in the non-NTR route as Nanami agreeing to go on the date with Seiya, but refusing to have sex with him, like she does in the NTR route. At least that was my interpretation. The notable thing is that you don't really have Nanami's perspective for the non-NTR route.

As for lust, that mechanic is weird, as I said in my initial post. I never got curious enough to retest enough to see how correct my theory it is... but it's definitely very weirdly utilized and extremely disappointing.

As for the last Kaito scene. If my memory isn't failing me completely, she had agreed to film an AV in that one, to help with Seiya's non-existent debt, and she was, for the most part, just acting. The game never actually goes all the way into true netorare tbh. She marries the MC, she keeps loving him, keeps having sex with him even though it doesn't satisfy her at all, and in general is an all around loving wife, except she keeps cheating in the background and presumably she keeps filming AVs, by that point for her own personal pleasure.

There used to be a pretty clear distinction between "just cheating" and outright "netorare" years ago, but NTR haters blurred the line more and more between the two. What Nanami does is, imho, just cheating, and the two bastards that keep fucking her don't actually care enough about her husband to do the usual schtick of expressly fucking up his life the way it usually happens in netorare. Assuming it's still those two that keep fucking her in the NTR ending. It's possible that they got bored by then tbh, considering their overall attitudes and mentality.

ANYway, it's half-assed. I dunno if the dev wanted to add more story, but had to release the game early. Or what, but the end result is pretty meh all around...

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
yes NTR is avoidable i just finish it ... but it so boring LOL it just flat happy story ending with blue sky as the final ending

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes