RPGM Completed Deceived by the Host [Final] [Seiheiki Times]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I cannot deny that they are fun and that I will surely continue playing them, but from time to time I would like a game that surprises me with the attitude of the MC, obviously I am talking about his personality that does not require options to confront the FC or the rivals.
With options it's hard to blame the MC since we choose his actions. But I would like a game where there are no options and it ends with the MC saying "fuck you bitch" and he goes off with another and the ex ends up alone as a whore and sees the MC happy and she regrets it.
Girlfriend Tapes tried that, the MC still has the object permanence of a toddler, but if you make the right decisions he finds out his girlfriend is cheating and dumps her. She doesn't suffer and she gets over the breakup in about 2 or 3 weeks but that's leaps and bounds better than the MC proposing the moment he hears his GF was cheating on him and knowingly raising an affair child.

Reactions: danilo

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
Girlfriend Tapes tried that, the MC still has the object permanence of a toddler, but if you make the right decisions he finds out his girlfriend is cheating and dumps her. She doesn't suffer and she gets over the breakup in about 2 or 3 weeks but that's leaps and bounds better than the MC proposing the moment he hears his GF was cheating on him and knowingly raising an affair child.
definitely much better but I guess that already comes with the taste of each one. There are many people who like the cuckolding genre within the NTR and that is valid. I like it better where he is not suspicious, because when he is suspicious and does nothing I lose interest in the MC as the main character and I only want to see the FC as the main POV

zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022
I was excited then i found this synopsis of the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sigh, classic Japanese netorare I guess.

lol, never believe in any kind of japanese story (game, manga, anime, etc ) introducing character with "genius GIRL" trope, those are not genius but idiot, hahaha and the story will be be a big "trash". personally, i immediately drop it if the story have "genius girl" as main character.

• Angry
Reactions: Kotobiki

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
the translation kinda bad, not too bad to understand but not good enough imo

Mar 12, 2018
Man, the synopsis is confusing. So dude and his girlfriend have a good time and at college some other chick flirts with said dude and his girlfriend immidiately goes out cheating on him? What? I mean it doesn't sound all that far fetched with the majority of todays chicks being fickle whores, but damn this is making my brain hurt.
Not really, no. That chick doesn't just flirt with him once, she does it repeatedly over the course of multiple days and her "flirting" would've been considered as sexual harassment if the sexes were reversed, lol. Basically, that chick does everything on purpose to make the girlfriend misunderstand their relationship. And NTR only happens if you make wrong choices as the MC and don't explain shit to the gf. This is a game with avoidable ntr where to get ntred you need to act like a baboon.

I read the Japanese version some time ago, btw. Skipped through most of the girl's side other than sex scenes, so I'm not sure about the actual context of her being deceived. What I DIDN'T like about the game is that after she pretty much falls for the ntr guy, she no longer sees him (IDK why as I skipped this part, probably she learned that he deceived her and decided to stop seeing hims or smt) and then comes ANOTHER ntr guy, and he just blackmails and rapes her, she doesn't fall for him and don't even seem to enjoy being fucked by him. What was the point of introducing him at all? Scenes with him aren't hot.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Yes, NTR avoidable

Yo, she is not confident in herself and always has doubts. Those dudes scheme to sneak into the gap and wider it while playing good guys. If you ever have a conversation with professional hosts, their people are really good at manipulating emotion, especially those who are naive and pure.
No I don't think it is I've sided with the girlfriend every time and she runs off anyway to the host even to the point of doing a blowjob. Clearly she is a very jealous girlfriend but doesn't want to take the time to explain how she feels so she runs off and rides another dude's cock

• Sad
Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Don't be shy, I will be gentle *Never*..Ahem..

Game_VjD3JrAkck.png

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
No I don't think it is I've sided with the girlfriend every time and she runs off anyway to the host even to the point of doing a blowjob. Clearly she is a very jealous girlfriend but doesn't want to take the time to explain how she feels so she runs off and rides another dude's cock
I think you also need to have a high amount of favorability with the main girl, using constant dates, sex, chat, and aroma diffuser.

Because I pulled the Unlock All Switch, and there IS a happy ending. Though, yeah, I don't think it's NTR avoidable, just bad end avoidable, as you're railroaded towards her cheating at least once on Christmas Eve.

Fucking dumb bitch. The worst part is that her stupidity is believable, it's just that the level of escalation was just too dumb for me to really get invested in because, while somewhat believable, it's still too dumb for my mind to fucking comprehend the stupidity of the girl.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
I cannot deny that they are fun and that I will surely continue playing them, but from time to time I would like a game that surprises me with the attitude of the MC, obviously I am talking about his personality that does not require options to confront the FC or the rivals.
With options it's hard to blame the MC since we choose his actions. But I would like a game where there are no options and it ends with the MC saying "fuck you bitch" and he goes off with another and the ex ends up alone as a whore and sees the MC happy and she regrets it.
damn, honestly this is something I have thought about many ntr happens because of player choice and they blame everything on the mc despite them choosing the option that leads to the ntr

Reactions: danilo

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
Woman grabs me. "Forcefully shake her off". Girlfriend: wHy ArEn'T yUo ShAkInG hEr OfF? I guess choices don't matter. Also what is a "host" supposed to be? halfway through and still don't get it.
Btw, how many incels must have NTR games created thinking it's the standard for woman to be cock hungry dumb sluts? :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: baggotswaggot

AkaiK

Jul 23, 2017
This game's recollection gallery is probably the best, if not one of the best ones out there. More games should include scene/story events in the recollection gallery instead of just the sex scenes.
I mean sure I downloaded the full save to quickly get into the sex scenes, but I do usually play a least a little bit to gather the premise before I download a full save.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes