RPGM Completed Deceived by the Host [Final] [Seiheiki Times]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
twitter_deceived.png

Overview:
Hiroshi Kawada, a junior university student at Washimi University, is determined to land a good job to impress his cute girlfriend, Nanami Miyasaka. But when Yoko Mizuki, a classmate from his seminar, starts making moves on him, their relationship takes a dark turn. Heartbroken, Nanami gets lured into the world of host clubs by Seiya Tendo, a charming guy who happens to be their circle's president.

Temptations arise, a seductive femme fatale aims to tear them apart, and innocent traps are set. While Hiroshi believes his relationship has been restored with the help of respected senior Seiya, he remains oblivious to the truth that lies beneath the surface. Things have already spiraled out of control.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-06-23
Original Title: ホストに騙されて -知らぬ間に調教されていく彼女-
Developer:
Publisher: Saikey Studios - -
Censored: No - Decensored
Version: Final
Language: English (Official Translation)
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

deceived1.jpg deceived2.jpg Game_0YNbmC2Hh1.png deceived3.jpg Game_VjD3JrAkck.png deceived4.jpg deceived5.jpg Game_tAMkQUyYJC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 7, 2018
Man, the synopsis is confusing. So dude and his girlfriend have a good time and at college some other chick flirts with said dude and his girlfriend immidiately goes out cheating on him? What? I mean it doesn't sound all that far fetched with the majority of todays chicks being fickle whores, but damn this is making my brain hurt.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Screens show pregnancy chance but no other related pictures, is this one of those where it's just a game over state?

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
Whelp time to ask the question first: is NTR avoidable?
Yes, NTR avoidable

Man, the synopsis is confusing. So dude and his girlfriend have a good time and at college some other chick flirts with said dude and his girlfriend immidiately goes out cheating on him? What? I mean it doesn't sound all that far fetched with the majority of todays chicks being fickle whores, but damn this is making my brain hurt.
Yo, she is not confident in herself and always has doubts. Those dudes scheme to sneak into the gap and wider it while playing good guys. If you ever have a conversation with professional hosts, their people are really good at manipulating emotion, especially those who are naive and pure.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Hey i am 99% sure this is an oficial translation not fanmade, oh well at least i can play it until it releases on steam

Reactions: popkopara

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Following the new standards applied lately, the OP's Language section should be updated from "fan translation" to MTL as even the OP introduction mistranslates names, genders and the actual plot.
nah, you know `Yoriko` is a female name, right?

Reactions: Kingdomless

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DeceivedByTheHost-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Following the new standards applied lately, the OP's Language section should be updated from "fan translation" to MTL as even the OP introduction mistranslates names, genders and the actual plot.
The game is an official English (Manual) translation and not a MTL.
Gameil couldn't bother to get an actual overview from the website or use the English images.
Hiroshi Kawada’s third year as a college student is as hectic as it can be. He’s trying to secure a job for the sake of his beloved girlfriend, Nanami Miyasaka.
However, things went even more sideways when a crack formed between the two and Nanami’s senior, Seiya, invited her to come to a host club…
Another thing to note is that Saikey Studios is the official publisher and they have partnered with the dev to release the translation.
Game should be labeled as "Official English" and not "Fan Translation".

deceived3.jpg
deceived2.jpg
deceived1.jpg

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes