5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
I'm STUCK! Was told to find a job but I will NOT give up my NEET life!
Jokes aside, I did both jobs several times now and even slept in between (working member of society now, sleep work repeat)

No progress. What do I need to do? Do I wait until retirement now?
Game was dropped before any more was developed.

Reactions: Ionenschatten

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
Game was dropped before any more was developed.
I literally only did the tutorial dungeon with the grunt demons and double dragon guys at the end
And then I did the corp dungeon with the clones.

Are you telling me that that's it? 36 pages of comments for a 20 min game "just because" it's having good art?

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
I literally only did the tutorial dungeon with the grunt demons and double dragon guys at the end
And then I did the corp dungeon with the clones.

Are you telling me that that's it? 36 pages of comments for a 20 min game "just because" it's having good art?
There's also an extra subarea with bees connected to the dungeon with the clones.
Outside of the dungeon stuff, there's two side jobs you can do.
That's about it for content.

Reactions: Ionenschatten

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
us fan's miss this game but the dev could have found a new way to keep on with it. but there comice book was one reseon the other i can't rember but i think they said the patrion are who ever was putting them on the watch list about what they did not like hard to say if that's true because there are other places to get money from.

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
This might have been asked before but i have been sleeping on wolfenstahl for some time but what is the status on the loki game?

i know there were some scene teasers and map images and i also remember a long note stating that "it will be done when its done" - something like that. If loki is fully abandoned, did they atleast release the scenes that they managed to finish or is it secretly still under development?

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
This might have been asked before but i have been sleeping on wolfenstahl for some time but what is the status on the loki game?

i know there were some scene teasers and map images and i also remember a long note stating that "it will be done when its done" - something like that. If loki is fully abandoned, did they atleast release the scenes that they managed to finish or is it secretly still under development?
It was only just a dreeeam~

• Sad
Reactions: MaximusCryo

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018

https://f95zone.to/threads/deathbli...nderfang-beta-2-crescentia.2408/post-11252246

i shared info on this on the last page, make of that what you will

Reactions: MaximusCryo
Jun 19, 2018
This was the game that got me into F95, Patreon and a whole new world. I come back to its grave from time to time to pay respects.

Also don't get your hopes too high on any new game from the dev. I remember reading a blog post a couple years ago how they have to quickly put a game together to rake in several tens of thousands of euros in a couple of months for a new house.

These were never meant to be passion projects, just extra income streams.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this game was very good. i will never forget it and i still play it from time to time it will be missed and the dev should come back to it some day i hope. the artist of this is top notch and there style is very good my they keep up there good work.

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
This was the game that got me into F95, Patreon and a whole new world. I come back to its grave from time to time to pay respects.

Also don't get your hopes too high on any new game from the dev. I remember reading a blog post a couple years ago how they have to quickly put a game together to rake in several tens of thousands of euros in a couple of months for a new house.

These were never meant to be passion projects, just extra income streams.
Any idea on what the "group" (i think its just cres and wolf) is doing? I know cres is the one doing the artwork for both the comic and streams and wolf "decides" what the work should be... Any idea on what more wolf is doing?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
and im here still waiting for answer
Pain
Well, if you read what the person who posted the image wrote, it was on the devs blog. There happens to be a link to a blog in the first post. Some simple deductive reasoning implies that the image was from the blog linked in the first post.

SlimMojo

Feb 25, 2018
Just want to let yall know that you can play it on the phone as well. Just download joiplay and install all the add ons. Download the game file 》extract it and you should be able to find it in joiplay. Have fun

memerismeme

Aug 7, 2019
Well, if you read what the person who posted the image wrote, it was on the devs blog. There happens to be a link to a blog in the first post. Some simple deductive reasoning implies that the image was from the blog linked in the first post.
yeah i checked his blog but didnt seem found it, did he deleted it or something?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
yeah i checked his blog but didnt seem found it, did he deleted it or something?
Might be, might have been hosted on a separate site and gone from there, who knows. The blog was last updated years ago, so that's pretty much abandoned, like pretty much every project this team started.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well from what i last heard some said the dev did it for there comic book and some said that patrion stoped the game. but if the patrion one is true every one wanders why they did not go to another place.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes