greywolf73

Sep 28, 2017
So, if I correctly understood it, you say I am a bad person because I, according to you, use immoral ways to get some stuff, and I deserve hell for that, but people around here is good, because they are pirates, which, by definition, is "one who robs or commits illegal acts or violence".

Well then, hell, here I go.

Some of the creators usually blame this site because they say they lose income because of you, But I come here, I just wanted to do something good and reward this community of, according to my detractors, violent robbers and illegal whatosevers, and now I'm the terrible person.

I am so sorry if the success of something called "marketing action" which commonly acceptated is causing you to have a little more notifications in your inbox. If someone is having issues, please, stop following this thread for this weekend, and the nightmare will be over. But I do not understand all those blames, curses and accusations when I just wanted to do something cool and nice for you...

yo man dont let people like that get to you there will always be people who will complain for the sake of complaining just keep your head high and keep up the good work

Reactions: Darth Smut
May 30, 2017
So, if I correctly understood it, you say I am a bad person because I, according to you, use immoral ways to get some stuff, and I deserve hell for that, but people around here is good, because they are pirates, which, by definition, is "one who robs or commits illegal acts or violence".

Well then, hell, here I go.

Some of the creators usually blame this site because they say they lose income because of you, But I come here, I just wanted to do something good and reward this community of, according to my detractors, violent robbers and illegal whatosevers, and now I'm the terrible person.

I am so sorry if the success of something called "marketing action" which commonly acceptated is causing you to have a little more notifications in your inbox. If someone is having issues, please, stop following this thread for this weekend, and the nightmare will be over. But I do not understand all those blames, curses and accusations when I just wanted to do something cool and nice for you...
Ok, Im clearly not having any effect here, so I'm out before any more moderators have to get involved. All I will say is that internet piracy and piracy on the high seas are obviously different, and equating them is intentional silliness, that I have no issue with you using this site for promotion (this thread is one of the only threads I have ever followed - and I did so because you were using it to promote your game) I have issue with you promoting your game in a dishonest way, and lastly doing something nice generally requires you to not expect stuff in return.

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
just popped in to ask if there where plans to include "upgrading" the girls via wonky force magic or plain old medical science, as bmod is one of the things I look for in a trainer game.

Reactions: greywolf73
Jul 6, 2017
Don't know if this is a issue that's already been discussed or if I just don goofed, so sorry in advance if that's the case, but there is a bug where the devices and/or the bounty hunters don't register yet they appear when talking to the engineering officer and shows up in the top menu bar that displays how many bounty hunters and girls you have. This is happening pretty early on in the game, so I haven't even progressed past 5 minutes of the game.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@Darth Smut - I've liked the OP and submitted my review of the game, per your instructions.

Can you please tell me when the "event" ends so I'll know when to expect the PM with the links? Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I should read more carefully, eh? Sorry for the unnecessary notification.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
So you wanted review i will do it here so everyone can see don't want free update just some things need to be said.
1.Rating 1/5 it can be better if you try
2. Copy(Death Star Trainer) of a copy (Something Unlimited and Akabur-Star Channel 34) of a original copy(Orange Trainer)of the original (Star Wars).
3.Death Star Trainer
Played it as much as it lets me even had to star over just so i can see what it has and the story is bad after some talking we get to see the open world and is a mess everything in one place rather that starting one step at time you have everything here some were in development that was good.The art was good the characters have a lot of details text mistakes they can be fixed but the ideas in the game they were not yours just stolen most from Something Unlimited i don't know why but you did not even try to change them a little just copy paste let me tell some
1.How we hire people (same)
2.Dance,Strip,Special the chart (same) maybe even some the dancing stripping and the special are the same did not let me do it because of bugs still don't know what of this 3 you have in the game just saw some dancing and the the game froze.
3.Devices and the level there are 3 levels (same)
There are so many other things no need to tell them you already understand.
4.Lets talk about you and what you stand for as Game developer
Overview:
DSTrainer is the slutty daughter of “Something Unlimited” and “Akabur” after they did a Double-P to “Star Wars”.
Why do you need to other names of other games to your web site.I really hope that you asked them before doing this.
5. >> Special F95z Event to get for FREE the next DST Update! <<

* Hello, I'm developing Death Star Trainer *
(The best Star Wars NSFW game inspired in “Something Unlimited” and “Akabur”)
Why every comment of your still need to be with the names of Something Unlimited and Akabur. We can click the name of your game and the gifs links to go to your site but you can't put links to Something Unlimited and Akabur but you can use their names.
6.Lets see your posts and what you have more comments in
Something Unlimited,Orange trainer,Star channel 34.Lets add at least 1 comment of the many let say from Orange Trainer
Somebody said not adding his name and the link he added
I can't read the content of that message, but the title "Big update tomorrow" seems promising.
Your said
Damn, I was expecting to be the only one who has releases a star wars game today.

When somebody reads this comment what do you think they will say about you that you are just doing advertise for your game nothing more.

Some words from me to you
Don't get me wrong and think that i am here writing bad about you or your game.I respect everyone here the most game developers.This is your game you hold it dear you want everyone to love it when somebody talks bad to your game is like he/she is saying it to you i understand that.The big problem here is the way you represent your game.You are coming way too strong just ads and ads for your game.When you are chatting to other members in other games and people see it and go to your site to see more ads they think you are just advertising.I am also having ads and chatting same as you we all can chat and have ads but there is one big thing here i am not a game Developer you are so you need to be careful with it because you stand for your game.If you continue to advertise your game this strongly with this much love i hope that is the matter people don't understand that they will think you are here to advertise the shit of your game to other game site not to have fun and chat with them and even if they like your game they will not support it.Not of the game mostly because of your actions. As for me i can do what i want there is nothing behind me or to say that i stand for something.
In the end one more time i don't mean you bad good luck in life in your game and i hope that your patreon and game get bigger and bigger many more games after this.

Reactions: ShabbyR

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
The Emperor says he has left me enough credits to hire a bounty hunter and capture the first girl and yet it shows ZERO credits in the menu and no visible way to increase credits, therefore leaving me unable to proceed. Please clarify and explain this as currently the game is not playable past the initial introduction

Reactions: Sailor Gerry

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
though i must say you took the concept from Something Unlimited
[Gunsmoke Games] from this guy

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I had forgotten this game, good that is still being made, i liked the first version.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I was thinking about this game the other day, thinking it was abandoned. Good to know there's a substantial update coming (considering we're going from 0.02 to 0.1), from the prospect Star Wars trainer games we got over the years this looks the best to me.

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes