2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
There was no sex actualy just touch:whistle: abandon cuz failed to continue ??? for this im not angry :rolleyes:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
From Patreon:

Thank for all of you that stayed.
Finally, and we say FINALLY, we have Dear Diary on a brand new engine.
It took us a LIFE to re-code the whole game base, but now releases will continue monthly as usual.
For all who've stayed and kept believing in us, really thank you. We'll bring to you an amazing game!
Note: from the next month we'll have a working Android version too!
Again, thank you for kept believing in us... with love, Andrasnest.
Here below you can find the new ported game:

D

Deleted member 1674722

From Patreon:

Thank for all of you that stayed.
Finally, and we say FINALLY, we have Dear Diary on a brand new engine.
It took us a LIFE to re-code the whole game base, but now releases will continue monthly as usual.
For all who've stayed and kept believing in us, really thank you. We'll bring to you an amazing game!
Note: from the next month we'll have a working Android version too!
Again, thank you for kept believing in us... with love, Andrasnest.
Here below you can find the new ported game:

Switching from Ren'Py to "Other" is not really an upgrade from a player's standpoint...

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm fresh game looks nice to short for now :) (y)

Last edited:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Linux version failed to execute:

Code:
[3144:3144:0320/124836:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(345)] InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process.
Custom_15.js:44807
async function OpenContentSupportOneStep(){
      ^^^^^^^^

SyntaxError: Unexpected token function

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
Didn't this game start out as an RPGM? Then it switched to Ren'py? Now to some unknown engine? The Dev must be a bit crazy wanting to learn new coding without adding much storywise with every change.

It sounds like a bad idea to keep switching from Tried & True to a new/old/unknown system for little to zero payoff in the long run if all it does is add more bugs in the code costing original fans and lowering odds for new ones. I hope you know what you're doing and it works out because I enjoy what little story this game has/had also would like to see it finished one day.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Saw this, thought maybe I had payed it before and decided to give it another chance. But, right off the bat started getting bugs like living room not even loading, plus really slow loads and constant black screen flashes. I think I will pass on this. Good luck with your game.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, am I the only one who is bug about the game? when I change rooms I have a black screen at times and also what should we do in the game? I don't understand what I should do (I don't understand English very well) ^^ :)

Reactions: LostOne84

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Hi, am I the only one who is bug about the game? when I change rooms I have a black screen at times and also what should we do in the game? I don't understand what I should do (I don't understand English very well) ^^ :)
Read the other comments,dev decided its a ''good'' idea to switch from a steady engine like renpy to an unknown one causing the game to have a shit ton of buggs,its not just you.Havent tried it myself but after reading the comments its no use to play it as it is.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Thanks for the Mac version, works well.
The renders are so nice, but the GUI is still really bad. It was remade in this version and improved a lot, it is so good in design. But in usability is bad (actions in the extreme right down and menu in the oposite corner, and you have to give several clicks to move).
Great game, looking forward next updates!!!!

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Switching from Ren'Py to "Other" is not really an upgrade from a player's standpoint...
It is if you want a mediocre game with plenty of time wasted between moving from A to B to C back to A and use that as a metric of how long your game is

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
It is a upgrade to the user, tyranno is easier to use instead of renpy, it just hasnt got the features that a renpy style game has, it is close to a rpg game

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
RPGM -> RENPY -> YAV. Where are we going? Flash? HTML? Rags? What is the point of changing engines with the same content and even more errors? With this attitude, everyone will run away.

Reactions: moi69
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes