BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (v0.1.3 )is:

Pros:
    + Nice Renders
    +Nice Hugging scenes
    +Nice Tits
    +nice ass

Cons:
    -Grinding Game Play (Going back and fourth)
    -just switch between rooms
    -Not much happening
    Conclusion:
    This game has very good graphics,but just doesn't hit the Spot with me,
    don't get me wrong, I like what I see so far,concerning the graphics, but right now while the game is in Alpha stage it is not worth the download.
    I would wait a couple of months to see if the story picks up.
    ....worth the download for the tits and ass ,but that is it so far
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Drako

cool game , i like the high quality graphics and the general story as well , the game still at 0.1 so it need time to grow and make new path for player but as far as i see from this version its very promising , good luck.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

BigMike240

Holy Fuck I've been playing for like 2 hours grinding the new version, This Version Fucking Sucks the Old Version actually had Shit, I actually enjoyed the old version. This is a hard reboot, new graphics but there's absolute nothing here everything must have been scraped or not implemented yet. Starts with mom talking to a Nurse explaining we've been in a car accident, and we'll be paralyzed. We wake in the Dream world take the offer to corrupt family from Hooded Women. Unless I'm missing something There's fucking nothing here You can only move room to room throughout the house no city here. The goal is to trigger events and raise stats, the only lewd moments are Shower thinking of sex very brief or the mom masturbates, thats it Like Ive said unless I'm missing somthing I've been grinding for nothing got the stats raised for grace aff and lust into 30's couldn't find any way to corrupt her, as for the sis got her lust into the 30s the corruption happens when you build her stats and eventually you help her with her homework 4 options after enough stats can grab her ass to corrupt, takes forever though because only certain events play out all repeats after 2 hrs I said fuck it either its a grinder with no fucking payout till next version and locked or its a grinder that that will make you rage quit!