2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
May 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 27, in script call
    call limbo from _call_limbo
  File "game/script.rpy", line 34, in script call
    ""
  File "game/mysc.rpy", line 1115, in script
    jump yoga
ScriptError: could not find label 'yoga'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 27, in script call
    call limbo from _call_limbo
  File "game/script.rpy", line 34, in script call
    ""
  File "game/mysc.rpy", line 1115, in script
    jump yoga
  File "D:\Game\AAA\Andras Nest\DearDiary-0.1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1692, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Game\AAA\Andras Nest\DearDiary-0.1.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 891, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'yoga'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.108
Dear Diary 0.1.4
Wed Oct 30 07:59:58 2019
Dear Diary v0.1.4.1 fix by Andre's Nest does not fix this error

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dear Diary v0.1.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Right, so...based on those tags and some of the stuff in the Genre tab, I probably wasn't going to play this anyway, but then I saw the preview screenshots of what I assume is the MC.

I have to ask, is he a fucking gnome or something? Dude looks like he's got the body of a 3 foot tall 7 year old but with an oversized (of course) penis.
When you're sitting on the edge of your bed and your feet don't touch the floor, you're doing it wrong.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Right, so...based on those tags and some of the stuff in the Genre tab, I probably wasn't going to play this anyway, but then I saw the preview screenshots of what I assume is the MC.

I have to ask, is he a fucking gnome or something? Dude looks like he's got the body of a 3 foot tall 7 year old but with an oversized (of course) penis.
When you're sitting on the edge of your bed and your feet don't touch the floor, you're doing it wrong.
to be fair tho his legs might be stretched forward a bit cuz he's in the middle of a little "jerkin the gherkin" and really feeling the self love :p

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
is there a dl link for the 1.4.1 bug fix that fix's the yoga error that isn't going to take 4hrs (as it seems to be the file is the entire 1.4.1 + bug fix in one)

Reactions: BlankerPint

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Dear Diary [v0.1.4.1] [Andras Nest] - Original Size: 795MB

Download Win (55MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Can some one fix the yoga error
I really dont like normal sandbox games but this game... it's like someone hit it on the head with a hammer and didnt have the decency just to let it die. The renders are good quality, was disappointing to realise I was trapped in a house with no where else to go, but the movement system is bloody awful, tiny wee button to bring up a movement menu

I dont know about this game, cant play through it yet because of the nasy living room yoga killing bug, but even then I am not sure I can handle its mechanics

explosivo666

Feb 15, 2018
Can some one fix the yoga error
I really dont like normal sandbox games but this game... it's like someone hit it on the head with a hammer and didnt have the decency just to let it die. The renders are good quality, was disappointing to realise I was trapped in a house with no where else to go, but the movement system is bloody awful, tiny wee button to bring up a movement menu

I dont know about this game, cant play through it yet because of the nasy living room yoga killing bug, but even then I am not sure I can handle its mechanics
This comments out the jump yoga as I could not find the proper label for it or if it is even in game.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes