PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Too bad... I almost believed it when, before the last update, he said that it would only be a month before having version 0.9... I fear he underestimated the amount of work to create all the necessary scenes:cry:
I don't recall this dev saying that it would only take 1 month to go from rev 8 to rev 9.

Please reply with your screenshot of this dev log/discord statement by the dev.

Thanks!

Cheers!! :coffee:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Public post

DeadMoon Survival / Stage of of the game

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well and had a good week-end.
Several people have been asking me about the progress of the game's story, especially regarding its lifespan. And today, we're going to talk about it, as it's an important topic. Especially at the current stage of the game.
I mentioned a few posts earlier that I was considering releasing an update a month after version 0.8 or sticking to the usual update schedule, which would take a few months. Given the situation, as you may have guessed, the month has long passed, and the first option is no longer feasible. But there have been further changes.
Considering the progress, my personal resources in terms of time and capability, I had to make a decision about the game. It means that we've reached a point in the storyline where it could split into two different stories. One short, the other long.
What I mean by that is, before starting the game, I had envisioned two possible scenarios. One was a very long story that would have greatly expanded the game's universe and its external world, involving the integration of several new characters throughout the story, new communities, and new mysteries. And another, shorter story, which would have focused exclusively on the group we're currently following.
I won't lie to you, as the story progresses, it becomes more complex and time-consuming. And the support you've given me is immense, I'm very grateful for it, but unfortunately, we're too far from the goal that would allow us to develop the game full-time. Given the evolution of the game, as you may have understood, I unfortunately don't have the luxury of choosing the long scenario that would expand the game's universe. It would take far too many years and sacrifices.
Since DMS is a project dear to my heart and one that we love working on, (and I hope this is evident through the game); I want to deliver a quality ending rather than a bad one, and above all, I don't want the game to be abandoned during its development.
So, for the reasons mentioned above, we will choose the shorter scenario, which will provide an ending at the crucial moment, the moment I had envisioned. As you may have understood, the story of DMS will soon come to a conclusion. Very soon.
What does this mean in terms of the number of updates remaining? That's probably the question on your mind.
For now, it's quite hard to say exactly since the envisioned scenes are always longer and more complex to realize than expected. So, expect either two updates or a final one that will be huge.
Thank you again for your support guys, I really appreciate it and I hope you'll like what we have planned.
By the way, I'll be posting a few new teasers, but unfortunately not many, (and no spicy ones since none have been created yet at the moment) as they would spoil the story too much.
That's all for today, I wish you a great day/evening.

Stay Tuned
Hot Tomato

Evoo190

Oct 28, 2021

Public post

Several people have been asking me about the progress of the game's story, especially regarding its lifespan. And today, we're going to talk about it, as it's an important topic. Especially at the current stage of the game.
I mentioned a few posts earlier that I was considering releasing an update a month after version 0.8 or sticking to the usual update schedule, which would take a few months. Given the situation, as you may have guessed, the month has long passed, and the first option is no longer feasible. But there have been further changes.
Considering the progress, my personal resources in terms of time and capability, I had to make a decision about the game. It means that we've reached a point in the storyline where it could split into two different stories. One short, the other long.
What I mean by that is, before starting the game, I had envisioned two possible scenarios. One was a very long story that would have greatly expanded the game's universe and its external world, involving the integration of several new characters throughout the story, new communities, and new mysteries. And another, shorter story, which would have focused exclusively on the group we're currently following.
I won't lie to you, as the story progresses, it becomes more complex and time-consuming. And the support you've given me is immense, I'm very grateful for it, but unfortunately, we're too far from the goal that would allow us to develop the game full-time. Given the evolution of the game, as you may have understood, I unfortunately don't have the luxury of choosing the long scenario that would expand the game's universe. It would take far too many years and sacrifices.
Since DMS is a project dear to my heart and one that we love working on, (and I hope this is evident through the game); I want to deliver a quality ending rather than a bad one, and above all, I don't want the game to be abandoned during its development.
So, for the reasons mentioned above, we will choose the shorter scenario, which will provide an ending at the crucial moment, the moment I had envisioned. As you may have understood, the story of DMS will soon come to a conclusion. Very soon.
What does this mean in terms of the number of updates remaining? That's probably the question on your mind.
For now, it's quite hard to say exactly since the envisioned scenes are always longer and more complex to realize than expected. So, expect either two updates or a final one that will be huge.
Thank you again for your support guys, I really appreciate it and I hope you'll like what we have planned.
By the way, I'll be posting a few new teasers, but unfortunately not many, (and no spicy ones since none have been created yet at the moment) as they would spoil the story too much.

Stay Tuned
Hot Tomato
I hope you continue the story of the mother and sister. Also, please, sex with the mother should not come easily. I hope that the mother refuses to have sex with her son and then they have sex by mistake, or the mother agrees to put the tip of her son’s penis and then accidentally slips it and a penis enters. Her whole son is inside her. I hope you understand what I mean

Reactions: rudy007

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I hope you continue the story of the mother and sister. Also, please, sex with the mother should not come easily. I hope that the mother refuses to have sex with her son and then they have sex by mistake, or the mother agrees to put the tip of her son’s penis and then accidentally slips it and a penis enters. Her whole son is inside her. I hope you understand what I mean
You didn't play the last update, did you?

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

Public post

Stay Tuned
Hot Tomato
Sad news but it is what it is. The outcome could be worse so be glad it's not abandoned.

And by the way, if you ever get the idea to ask me to continue DeadMoon the long route, don't, because I won't. I just helped some and I'm currently busy with my own AVN so yeah, this is HotTomato's game not mine. I'm sure the "shorter" ending for DMS will be amazing nonetheless.

(Who knows, maybe in the future we can just feed the entirety of DMS to an AI and it will create a perfect version? :unsure:)

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Sad news but it is what it is. The outcome could be worse so be glad it's not abandoned.

And by the way, if you ever get the idea to ask me to continue DeadMoon the long route, don't, because I won't. This is HotTomato's game not mine. I just helped some and I'm currently busy with my own AVN. I'm sure the "shorter" ending for DMS will be great nonetheless, but who knows, maybe in the future we can just feed the entirety of DMS to an AI and it will create the perfect version :unsure:
Agree... It was emotionally tough to read at the end. He created a great game with unique characters in unique situation. I hope just he doesn't close the story in a way where a sequel isn't possible. The interaction and slow burn was great and without corruption and blackmail. The part MC/M/S was good enough for at least 5-6 updates.
I'm just disappointed... I don't hate the author, he had pretty tough life here. Too many bad words were said... He just didn't deserved that.
He created a great game, I'm just don't want to be finished that way. But like you said, it's better if it's finished.
Thank you for helping him with the game Ruykiru ...

I hope he make a sequel one day in future.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019

And by the way, if you ever get the idea to ask me to continue DeadMoon the long route, don't, because I won't. I just helped some and I'm currently busy with my own AVN so yeah, this is HotTomato's game not mine. I'm sure the "shorter" ending for DMS will be amazing nonetheless.

(Who knows, maybe in the future we can just feed the entirety of DMS to an AI and it will create a perfect version? :unsure:)
True it is terrible news, but it's better than the game being abandoned in the middle when it's such a good game with so much potential and options available, I thought this game was just getting started as the mc started to become better and he becoming darker. He can still make it awesome with the 2 more updates but he will be forced to remove lots of content to complete.

Evoo190

Oct 28, 2021
What I mean is that he accidentally has sex with the mother, or the son's penis accidentally slips into the mother's pussy. I think some drama before sex would be better

Darreau91

Dec 31, 2022
Well thats a bummer but understandable that the author will be ending it soon. Reading this thread was disheartening to read at times with the amount of hate the game got. Top tier slowburn landlady game and one of the better MCs in the avn world that had some personality and growth. Hope it inspires any future authors to develop a game in a similar vain.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017

To be honest, I prefer a clear and structured story. If the story - as described here - were to be extremely expanded. With different paths, with many characters, main- and sidestories, etc., it could lead to both Hot Tomato and us players losing the overview.
A compact, clear story makes sense to me! And Hot Tomato has done a damn good job of that so far!

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well thats a bummer but understandable that the author will be ending it soon. Reading this thread was disheartening to read at times with the amount of hate the game got. Top tier slowburn landlady game and one of the better MCs in the avn world that had some personality and growth. Hope it inspires any future authors to develop a game in a similar vain.
Lanlady? Miss me with that shit, this game has no censored crap :LOL:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Damn that's a shame, I wanted to see more on the mystery of the origin of this Moon zombie virus, and I felt like the MC had some sort of powers from his dad's experiments but I guess not (though I haven't caught up to latest update yet so I may be wrong)
Wondered if they would eliminate the zombie problem and meet new survivors but I guess not.

Felt like there was potential in the lewd scenes side as well, for more mother ntr/corruption and other shit with meeting new survivors. But I guess a polished shorter game is better than a dragged out abandoned game, or a rushed one.

Reactions: Ruykiru and rudy007

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Damn that's a shame, I wanted to see more on the mystery of the origin of this Moon zombie virus, and I felt like the MC had some sort of powers from his dad's experiments but I guess not (though I haven't caught up to latest update yet so I may be wrong)
Wondered if they would eliminate the zombie problem and meet new survivors but I guess not.

Felt like there was potential in the lewd scenes side as well, for more mother ntr/corruption and other shit with meeting new survivors. But I guess a polished shorter game is better than a dragged out abandoned game, or a rushed one.
I mean yeah, shorter but finished is certainly better than abandoned and the dev acknowledging that he is not able to make a huge game like he planned and make it shorter is a good call.

But to be honest, this feels like we just finished with the prologue and the story could have really started...
I just wonder, if there was not some kind of middle ground between a huge game, which would have taken the dev many years to finish and the 1-2 updates to end it, which he does now.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Given the current relationship progress we have with Juliet and Elizabeth, I find it weird that only two or one big update remain. Our hero is also far from having reached his potential.

It's a shame, but it is what it is.

Hope that HT will be willing to do an AMA or make a small writeup on what the "bigger" scenario would've been, and his ideas for it.

Does he plan on making another game after DMS?

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017

Public post

Stay Tuned
Hot Tomato
Can someone post a teasers?

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I think the story will end when mc actually have vaginal sex with his mom and sis.
Cannot say I am not disappointed since the story is getting more and more interesting in the end of 0.8, just feeling current story is around middle part of the whole story, that the mysterious of mc' power starting to show and the story just being started by showing up more new characters, then the "there are only two updates left" bomb fall.
It makes me feel all the slow burn teasing of both mom and sis before the final vaginal sex is wasted, after the long wait we finally starting to get the fruit we all want but we even don't have the time to enjoy and the end is came when we get it.
Not to say how mc can have vaginal sex with his mom and sis in only just two updates, there are much more steps for them to take, adding speed in order to rush to the end make the slow burn in early story seems ridiculous and waste of time.
I just glad that I started to play this game on 0.8, I don't know how the others who followed since 0.1 would feel by seeing the potential story rushing to the end after the long wait.

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019

Then just put SS in the DMS universe, after lyan and erik get what they want then the end of the world come.:cool:

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I think the story will end when mc actually have vaginal sex with his mom and sis.
Cannot say I am not disappointed since the story is getting more and more interesting in the end of 0.8, just feeling current story is around middle part of the whole story, that the mysterious of mc' power starting to show and the story just being started by showing up more new characters, then the "there are only two updates left" bomb fall.
It makes me feel all the slow burn teasing of both mom and sis before the final vaginal sex is wasted, after the long wait we finally starting to get the fruit we all want but we even don't have the time to enjoy and the end is came when we get it.
Not to say how mc can have vaginal sex with his mom and sis in only just two updates, there are much more steps for them to take, adding speed in order to rush to the end make the slow burn in early story seems ridiculous and waste of time.
I just glad that I started to play this game on 0.8, I don't know how the others who followed since 0.1 would feel by seeing the potential story rushing to the end after the long wait.
How can you say it's rushing when we haven't even seen 0.9? :unsure:
Also I've been with this game from the start, that's why I took an interest in it and befriend the developer, but god damn I don't think we could have made the build up slower in the romance department. This is like the most blueballing and teasing in an incest AVN out there, in a good sense though, because the H-Scenes are so long and erotic.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes