mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Can you tell me what is the difference between the old and current Version? Last time I played I think it's version 0.7 still haven't played 0.8 but I'm not sure if it's old or new
The old had zombie rapes in it, the new has nothing but incest so far.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Can you tell me what is the difference between the old and current Version? Last time I played I think it's version 0.7 still haven't played 0.8 but I'm not sure if it's old or new
Every version beyond 0.5 is without zombie sex scenes, but current version is 0.8. Current means it was reworked from beginning to the end with new renders and added one chapter.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
First of all thank you for the new update!
The great thing about having a bad PC is that after 1 month of absence, I found the site literally full of updates for almost every game I play! :ROFLMAO: But unfortunately having PC in very poor condition is not a good thing.
But at least I see that there is a new update on this game too. And I'm both happy and sad. Because I'll have to replay it all from scratch.
I noticed that there is a scene gallery now. And after downloading it and starting the game, my save sadly it doesn't give me the past scenes in the gallery. So I'll be forced to play from scratch all over again. And even if there was a gallery unlock I couldn't use it, since I avoid anything related to NTR like the plague. Okay, I'll have to choose the right day and replay it from scratch.

Anyway, thanks again for this new update! Cant wait to try it.

Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
First of all thank you for the new update!
The great thing about having a bad PC is that after 1 month of absence, I found the site literally full of updates for almost every game I play! :ROFLMAO: But unfortunately having PC in very poor condition is not a good thing.
But at least I see that there is a new update on this game too. And I'm both happy and sad. Because I'll have to replay it all from scratch.
I noticed that there is a scene gallery now. And after downloading it and starting the game, my save sadly it doesn't give me the past scenes in the gallery. So I'll be forced to play from scratch all over again. And even if there was a gallery unlock I couldn't use it, since I avoid anything related to NTR like the plague. Okay, I'll have to choose the right day and replay it from scratch.

Anyway, thanks again for this new update! Cant wait to try it.
It's totally worth it to replay it :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Game doesn't really lose anything from it, its story is good and so are the character development and the sex scenes (now that we are past the damn blue ball stage :ROFLMAO:).

Reactions: Hlextor

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I understand if the dev doesn't want to make more, but why deleting the existing ones? Because people will ask for more? How is it different than now where people still ask for it. Just ignore them. Anyway not a big deal to me.

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
Too bad... I almost believed it when, before the last update, he said that it would only be a month before having version 0.9... I fear he underestimated the amount of work to create all the necessary scenes:cry:

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
Hey dude, I change my mind about this game, lately I start playing lots of I mean lots of HS2 games only honey select 2 games, I have to accept this i was wrong, this game "I think" comes to my collection of top 15 best honey select 2 games, I take back what I said about this game, well not all of that, something about this game I still don't like it but it's my personal choice so it's doesn't matter, well let's say i don't like this game nor i hate this game either.
C'mon dude are you serious? You must be kidding.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes