3D-Daz Fan Art Daz3D & Photoshop Fan Art, Wallpapers & Sigs

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Game is coming along nicely, I am actually kind of proud with how it's turning out, thought I share this one, but, others I have made are mainly all naked, so yeah, leave that for the game ;)
screenshot0004.png

SO HERE IS THE PLOT
You will follow Shelly the main female protagonists within an adventure that takes her back to the time, time travelling to the past and future Earth, with many futuristic different timelines to save the end of humanity by turning 5 females into lesbians, so their future kids kids are never born to destroy humanity

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Game is coming along nicely, I am actually kind of proud with how it's turning out, thought I share this one, but, others I have made are mainly all naked, so yeah, leave that for the game ;)
View attachment 3565179

SO HERE IS THE PLOT
You will follow Shelly the main female protagonists within an adventure that takes her back to the time, time travelling to the past and future Earth, with many futuristic different timelines to save the end of humanity by turning 5 females into lesbians, so their future kids kids are never born to destroy humanity
what?!! :unsure:turning 5 females into lesbians is not enuf , make them 100 gorgeous magnificent girls for the game to be spicy :giggle::whistle:

• Love
Reactions: SexyShelly

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
View attachment 3565179

SO HERE IS THE PLOT
So, this is how Shelly must look at you if she really really ..... loves you o_O. Noted ;)

BTW, the area where the text appears, a bit narrow if it's possible, covers a large part of the image. And maybe a different color, the gray looks too serious.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
So, this is how Shelly must look at you if she really really ..... loves you o_O. Noted ;)

BTW, the area where the text appears, a bit narrow if it's possible, covers a large part of the image. And maybe a different color, the gray looks too serious.
I am tweaking the fonts and color text and display at the end as I got to make a new start menu screen which i am going to try an animate, but was going to do all that last

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
SO HERE IS THE PLOT
It's an interesting premise for sure -- imagine time traveler Shelly going back in time to seduce Hitler's mom so the Führer is never even born! The possibilities are endless: even the very worst monsters in history had moms who were likely horny at one time or another. Evil in every era won't stand a chance against Shelly's startling charm and unstoppable sexiness!

This is probably just me being utterly joyless and gloomy so feel free to ignore the following, but I wish the premise could be framed as as the MC seducing bisexual women who would have otherwise partnered with men or helping women discover their true sexuality rather than "turning" them into lesbians. That way, there isn't any implication that sexual orientation isn't real and not an inherent part of oneself. I get that changing someone's orientation is a kink for some, but it's such a destructive idea that causes so much abuse and violence in the real world...to me, it's a downer and a turn-off. Of course, you can't please everyone no matter what you do.

On a cheerier note, I love how ambitious your project is and how seriously you're taking it! I get that the color is probably the norm in the future, but I'm totally digging Triss' hair too.

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
This is probably just me being utterly joyless and gloomy so feel free to ignore the following, but I wish the premise could be framed as as the MC seducing bisexual women who would have otherwise partnered with men or helping women discover their true sexuality rather than "turning" them into lesbians
Feedback is great, means, It helps me to make what people want to see, but, also, different to other visual novels

But, all the woman back in time are bisexual, two of them are married, what Shelly needs to do is, seduce them in a way that they become more into females and finally become lesbian so they prefer girls over guys and in result, never have kids for their future kids to destroy humanity

The main plot is lesbian a path, (because, up until couple days ago, I didn't know how to do options within RenPy, but, I learnt all that now) so, extra bisexual content will be in the game which gives extra optional scenes, for example, in the second update, Shelly gets arrested and basically gets on the nerves of the police while taking "a" mug shot :ROFLMAO:, won't spoil it, will be funny as hell :ROFLMAO: anyhoo, Shelly will have a choice to get seduced by female officer or male officer and as a player, you get to choose which one you want Shelly to seduce

Apart from Triss and the 5 bisexual females I need to find, other sexual content added will be optional via options for either a female or male person that's not part of the main plot but is part of finding the woman in each time line

imagine time traveler Shelly going back in time to seduce Hitler's mom so the Führer is never even born!
That may be too controversial for some people and could land me in major backlash, but, I like the idea :LOL: but I don't think I can add that without offending people

That year is too far back "FOR NOW" after I have saved humanity, nothing stopping me adding even more updates on different history and time travel as far back as Egyptian Empire or even further, best thing with this story, it's not limited and every update would be different

Do you like fallout the game or the tv series? well, Shelly travels back in time after the great war 2027 within a 1950s style world but within 2127, this is where she gets arrested, so she needs to use her charm, her sense of humor and her witty attitude and kinkiness to get out of situations, each episode is different time line heading back to 3077

On a cheerier note, I love how ambitious your project is and how seriously you're taking it! I get that the color is probably the norm in the future, but I'm totally digging Triss' hair too.
Thanks, I love Triss hair color as well, always liked that color blue and pink together, but, never had the tits to actually have it done myself, so I gave it Triss, thought about changing Shelly hairstyle and color, but, decided to keep it similar to NBIJ as NBIJ is references somewhat within first episode

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Shelly plays after scenes with her and Triss and Triss fell asleep, before Shelly travels back in time (have cut part of the picture so it's not a too much of a spoiler :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: EndlessNights

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Those shorts fit her so well (y)
I agree with Triss, Shelly seems to be hiding something tasty in them :unsure:
Sorry, it seems to be the other way around. Sometimes it's really hard to think straight....
Ofc, when I am staring hard :giggle: it will be very hard to think straight.;)

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Those shorts fit her so well (y)
I agree with Triss, Shelly seems to be hiding something tasty in them :unsure:
Sorry, it seems to be the other way around. Sometimes it's really hard to think straight....
Shelly asks Triss if she has food in her pussy, because Shelly just ordered a takeaway :ROFLMAO: But Triss does have a funny reply