3D-Daz Fan Art Daz3D & Photoshop Fan Art, Wallpapers & Sigs

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
On game threads, I want to be respectful so make more respectful wallpapers that also look hot, sexy and gets people seeing them to go to the game thread and hopefully, get them to play the games, meaning all the devs benefit from it

However, on my own thread, I can make more custom "Role Playing" scenes, similar to what Old Dog and the others do on the fan art thread, but, here, you all get to see all my work in one place

Plus, I am also trying to create decent themes, descent angles, beautiful lighting and everything, as maybe one day, I will make my own game, end of the day, it's practice, and practice makes perfect :giggle: i hope :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, it makes sense what you say, even if you're just experimenting with the camera and different character positions.
I suspect most of the people who pay for such games are men, so, .... you'll have to include Terrance in the scene, too. Sorry, joke, I was thinking about Gene :ROFLMAO:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah, it makes sense what you say, even if you're just experimenting with the camera and different character positions.
I suspect most of the people who pay for such games are men, so, .... you'll have to include Terrance in the scene, too. Sorry, joke, I was thinking about Gene :ROFLMAO:
Seriously, Terrance and Gene Here, I already ignore that thread because of them. :cry:
you ask for it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
AWAM has an average per patron of $10, and if we look at the data provided by graphtreon it is very, very high. I'd say it at least doubles the other games, or where the data is public.
What I'm saying is that, in a way, it's possible that patrons also appreciate the quality of renders :unsure:

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Seriously, Terrance and Gene Here, I already ignore that thread because of them. :cry:
you ask for it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She could put them under a spoiler :unsure:
But if on platforms among patrons it's an 80/20 male/female ratio, you're greatly reducing your target audience if you're going to create a game. After all, it's also about a lot of time and about money you spend before launching a game.
Even if you load it up a lot with lesbian scenes, the lack of straight ones means taking a risk.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
AWAM has an average per patron of $10, and if we look at the data provided by graphtreon it is very, very high. I'd say it at least doubles the other games, or where the data is public.
What I'm saying is that, in a way, it's possible that patrons also appreciate the quality of renders :unsure:
I thought AWAM patreons were all horny 18 year old virgins that want sex with their mothers :unsure:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
She could put them under a spoiler :unsure:
But if on platforms among patrons it's an 80/20 male/female ratio, you're greatly reducing your target audience if you're going to create a game. After all, it's also about a lot of time and about money you spend before launching a game.
Even if you load it up a lot with lesbian scenes, the lack of straight ones means taking a risk.
definitely true my friend and it is my own problem but Ce la vie, and Ofc it is her call and up to her to do the best for her, wishing her the best wishes and good luck. :love:

Reactions: nexer

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
Hey Shelly, I absolutely love the thread and am really looking forward to watching your journey as an artist unfold on these pages in the years to come! Maybe the focus on fan art is a bit too limiting because I think one day you might want to share some original character renders or drawings here too. We definitely won't complain if you do! Anyway, I have a few questions for you.

1. When you're making fan art, how often do you immediately recognize the Daz asset a character uses? Does finding the right (or similar enough looking) asset tend to be one of the harder or easier parts of the process? Are some characters so customized that they're practically impossible to duplicate without help from the original artist even if something like Face Transfer wasn't used?

2. If you decided to make fan art for a 2D, hand-drawn game, how do you think you would approach it? Would you try to find a similar enough Daz asset even though it won't match the original style, create AI art (perhaps using something like Img2img in Stable Diffusion), stick with modifying existing game assets in Photoshop, or hand draw it yourself?

3. Are there any Daz Studio features you really like that not everyone knows about? My Daz skills are still very limited at this point, but finding out Ctrl+D drops figures to the ground felt like my first huge breakthrough. I was so excited that my "Oh yes, they float. They ALL float" era was finally over with!

Last edited:

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
EndlessNights Thank you, I appreciate that people have come to like my wallpapers and art, starting this thread, yeah, a lot of people asked me to do it and makes sense to have all I do in one place so it's easy to find, because I do tend to post a lot and on different game threads, so you may never be able to see some of the art I make

For original characters that's not part of other games, well, I guess, as you have seen, I have started to make myself in wallpapers / art, so that is something original from me, I know I have been added within NBIJ, tbh, If it was not for Kiara game and it's dev, I would have never have come to this site, so, me making custom wallpapers and scenes with me is as original as I can get, but, I will class me as part of NBIJ so will add that name on my wallpapers, however. I will be making more of me with some custom models from friends I know to where I can try and make role play scenes, something similar to what I posted last night on Ms.Denvers site, but make them as a comic book style role play fun

When you're making fan art, how often do you immediately recognize the Daz asset a character uses?
I've been using daz for about 4 or 5 weeks, before that, it was mainly all photoshop, unreal engine and blender, but since using daz, if the original duf files are not shared, I prefer, to find a model that is close to the look, but, also enough to manually morph features to get a close to the look of that character as I can get, I think, if someone takes the time to create a similar copy to make respectful wallpapers for that game, it has more of a meaning than just using the original duf files because your using something someone else created, my way, I am using what i took the time to create to be as close to the original

Are some characters so customized that they're practically impossible to duplicate without help from the original artist even if something like Face Transfer wasn't used?
Take Kiara from NBIJ, she is made from a real person, I been lucky enough to see photos of her and she is so beautiful, you would not be able to make her without using some type of face transfer, and I personally didn't want to make her the same as in game out of respect for her and the game and dev, but, the dev did help me find the original Kiara model before they used a real person, so I am happy with that, Evelyn is a daz assets that's why I was able to get real Evelyn, also myself, I am original and have features like my eyes and mouth, even my smile, you would not be able to copy that as easy

If you decided to make fan art for a 2D, hand-drawn game, how do you think you would approach it?
Photoshop and graphics tablet, I will trace the model at first to get use to the features of that drawing, then, after a few attempts, I can then, redraw the image in different angles and even make a drawing into a 3D image, it's what I been use to for years

Are there any Daz Studio features you really like that not everyone knows about?
Ctrl+Z, that comes in handy to quickly go back, I tend to use that a lot, considering I have only been using Daz again for such a short time, other features is using the parameters a lot, changing angles of lighting and the camera to get as decent as possible, I also prefer using the animating features, but that is something I will share down the line

You said, you use Daz, how come you have not tried to make any wallpapers of your own or create a scene of your own? I can help you if you want to use Evelyn and Kiara model I use if you would like them, getting Evelyn's hair right was a pain in the butt :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: EndlessNights

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
Thanks for the great reply, Shelly!

EndlessNights Thank you, I appreciate that people have come to like my wallpapers and art, starting this thread, yeah, a lot of people asked me to do it and makes sense to have all I do in one place so it's easy to find, because I do tend to post a lot and on different game threads, so you may never be able to see some of the art I make
I think I might actually have to play some more games just to keep up with this thread and your art. :LOL: Like Ms. Denvers -- I have absolutely no idea who those characters are!

For original characters that's not part of other games, well, I guess, as you have seen, I have started to make myself in wallpapers / art, so that is something original from me, I know I have been added within NBIJ, tbh, If it was not for Kiara game and it's dev, I would have never have come to this site, so, me making custom wallpapers and scenes with me is as original as I can get, but, I will class me as part of NBIJ so will add that name on my wallpapers, however. I will be making more of me with some custom models from friends I know to where I can try and make role play scenes, something similar to what I posted last night on Ms.Denvers site, but make them as a comic book style role play fun
That sounds really cool! Seeing you experiment with making art using your own model reminds me of painters doing self-portraits. You're not afraid to drastically change up the look of your Daz counterpart and present her in very different ways across different renders. Unfortunately, if you tried to do a game with only different Shellys for characters I'm afraid Patreon might ban it. :LOL:

Since you've mentioned wanting to do your own games eventually, I was thinking you might want to post some sneak peaks of the characters you'll create for those here at some point. I didn't mean completely custom models necessarily.

I've been using daz for about 4 or 5 weeks, before that, it was mainly all photoshop, unreal engine and blender, but since using daz, if the original duf files are not shared, I prefer, to find a model that is close to the look, but, also enough to manually morph features to get a close to the look of that character as I can get, I think, if someone takes the time to create a similar copy to make respectful wallpapers for that game, it has more of a meaning than just using the original duf files because your using something someone else created, my way, I am using what i took the time to create to be as close to the original

Take Kiara from NBIJ, she is made from a real person, I been lucky enough to see photos of her and she is so beautiful, you would not be able to make her without using some type of face transfer, and I personally didn't want to make her the same as in game out of respect for her and the game and dev, but, the dev did help me find the original Kiara model before they used a real person, so I am happy with that, Evelyn is a daz assets that's why I was able to get real Evelyn, also myself, I am original and have features like my eyes and mouth, even my smile, you would not be able to copy that as easy
Wow, I think I misread one of your older posts because I had the idea you had learned Daz before but only returned to using it recently. Your progress is absolutely incredible for such a short time! I know Daz Studio is a lot simpler to use than something like Blender so your past experience must make it a lot easier to take up, but it's still impressive.

I get what you mean about it feeling more meaningful to do your own work to recreate the character as best you can. And it isn't necessarily a bad thing if the fan art version doesn't 100% match the original -- in a way, I think it can make the art more interesting and feel more unique when it isn't a perfect reproduction as long as it still manages to captures the spirit of the character. I totally recognize your versions of Kiara and Violet from Actual Roommates as Kiara and Violet, for instance. However, some AI fan art I've seen goes a little too far and is so removed from what's in the game that they start to seem like completely different characters to me.

Yeah, the use of Face Transfer in NBIJ is amazing and really makes the game stand out visually. The cast of characters feels very human and very alive. It can't be the easiest thing to find the right real life models willing to lend their faces for a game, but the results speak for themselves. I've thought about using This Person Does Not Exist to generate faces and then Face Transfer them; somehow, though, I imagine those characters would feel a lot less human and alive. :LOL:

Ctrl+Z, that comes in handy to quickly go back, I tend to use that a lot, considering I have only been using Daz again for such a short time, other features is using the parameters a lot, changing angles of lighting and the camera to get as decent as possible, I also prefer using the animating features, but that is something I will share down the line

You said, you use Daz, how come you have not tried to make any wallpapers of your own or create a scene of your own? I can help you if you want to use Evelyn and Kiara model I use if you would like them, getting Evelyn's hair right was a pain in the butt :LOL:
Ctrl+Z is definitely a life saver! I can't imagine manually posing a character without it because the results can get really grotesque really quickly (luckily, all Daz characters are natural contortionists :ROFLMAO:).

Honestly, I never really considered making fan art myself until I started following your work and saw how creative and fun your ideas are. The main things I've done with Daz so far are collect assets (no one tells you that that can quickly become a hobby in and of itself :rolleyes:) and make test renders to learn the software. I'd definitely accept your help! What assets do I need for Evelyn and Kiara?

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Thanks for the great reply, Shelly!

I think I might actually have to play some more games just to keep up with this thread and your art. :LOL: Like Ms. Denvers -- I have absolutely no idea who those characters are!

That sounds really cool! Seeing you experiment with making art using your own model reminds me of painters doing self-portraits. You're not afraid to drastically change up the look of your Daz counterpart and present her in very different ways across different renders. Unfortunately, if you tried to do a game with only different Shellys for characters I'm afraid Patreon might ban it. :LOL:

Since you've mentioned wanting to do your own games eventually, I was thinking you might want to post some sneak peaks of the characters you'll create for those here at some point. I didn't mean completely custom models necessarily.

Wow, I think I misread one of your older posts because I had the idea you had learned Daz before but only returned to using it recently. Your progress is absolutely incredible for such a short time! I know Daz Studio is a lot simpler to use than something like Blender so your past experience must make it a lot easier to take up, but it's still impressive.

I get what you mean about it feeling more meaningful to do your own work to recreate the character as best you can. And it isn't necessarily a bad thing if the fan art version doesn't 100% match the original -- in a way, I think it can make the art more interesting and feel more unique when it isn't a perfect reproduction as long as it still manages to captures the spirit of the character. I totally recognize your versions of Kiara and Violet from Actual Roommates as Kiara and Violet, for instance. However, some AI fan art I've seen goes a little too far and is so removed from what's in the game that they start to seem like completely different characters to me.

Yeah, the use of Face Transfer in NBIJ is amazing and really makes the game stand out visually. The cast of characters feels very human and very alive. It can't be the easiest thing to find the right real life models willing to lend their faces for a game, but the results speak for themselves. I've thought about using This Person Does Not Exist to generate faces and then Face Transfer them; somehow, though, I imagine those characters would feel a lot less human and alive. :LOL:

Ctrl+Z is definitely a life saver! I can't imagine manually posing a character without it because the results can get really grotesque really quickly (luckily, all Daz characters are natural contortionists :ROFLMAO:).

Honestly, I never really considered making fan art myself until I started following your work and saw how creative and fun your ideas are. The main things I've done with Daz so far are collect assets (no one tells you that that can quickly become a hobby in and of itself :rolleyes:) and make test renders to learn the software. I'd definitely accept your help! What assets do I need for Evelyn and Kiara?
I have had Daz on my pc for about 4 years, but, never got into it, I was getting into Unreal Engine at that time, so, only recently about 4 - 5 weeks I have started using daz and, yes, it's deffo a hobby and very very addictive, all the assists you get, builds up

For Kiara - Use HID Tracy for Genesis 8 for the model and use bojana genesis 8 for skin shader and hair is adeena hair for gen 8 females

For Evelyn - Use HID Leah for Genesis 8.1 Female for the model and use her hair is sapphire hair for genesis 3 and you also need Sapphire Hair Iray Texture XPansion to add the green within her hair

• Red Heart
Reactions: EndlessNights

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Made a mistake on this one, this was meant to be Celeste (fmc) for Give Me A Sun, but, I messed up by putting the wrong ears on her which I didn't notice until after it rendered, so thought I would share it anyway, something different :)
42.png