3D-Daz Fan Art Daz3D & Photoshop Fan Art, Wallpapers & Sigs

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Great :love:
BTW, how many hearts does Kazanovaromeo have? Mine are smaller but twice as many. If I add my conquering smile .... sorry .... :ROFLMAO:
OH NO, Not that again,:p:ROFLMAO:
I have all hearts of the world for our dear friend cause she deserves it and she is the best.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:sleep:

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
OH NO, Not that again,:p:ROFLMAO:
I have all hearts of the world for our dear friend cause she deserves it and she is the best.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:sleep:
Yes, she is.
But, now because it's just the two of us, I'm afraid we'll spoil her and at some point she'll get stuck. I want her to progress, and me to have one more reward for her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hey, you're not supposed to be able to read these posts :whistle: Now I've become the bad boy
You're too curious a girl, what's in the blur you should know is not for your beautiful eyes.
Yes, you are right, ofc She are not supposed to be able to read posts in her thread, and yes you are the bad boy from the 1st day of school, and yes, we both will be banned for offtopics thanks to you :WeSmart: :ROFLMAO::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
More and more daring. Did we, slowly, get the real Shelly out? :unsure::sneaky:
On game threads, I want to be respectful so make more respectful wallpapers that also look hot, sexy and gets people seeing them to go to the game thread and hopefully, get them to play the games, meaning all the devs benefit from it

However, on my own thread, I can make more custom "Role Playing" scenes, similar to what Old Dog and the others do on the fan art thread, but, here, you all get to see all my work in one place

Plus, I am also trying to create decent themes, descent angles, beautiful lighting and everything, as maybe one day, I will make my own game, end of the day, it's practice, and practice makes perfect :giggle: i hope :ROFLMAO:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yeah, you used a warmer light, I find this more fitting in a game than a cold one.