3D-Daz Fan Art Daz3D & Photoshop Fan Art, Wallpapers & Sigs

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
37.png
I wanted to share with everyone within our community my own fan art / renders / wallpapers / animated profile sigs I have created to share them on my own thread, all in one place, with using Photoshop and Daz Studio to create them

Everyone is also welcome to post their own fan art / wallpapers / profile sigs

I will be posting a lot of my own character within
New Beginnings In Japan, that I am honored to be part of with my likeness

Fan Art that I personally will post will be all about the following games

New Beginnings In Japan, Ms.Denvers, Give Me A Sun, Thirty Days, Actual Roommates, Black Diamond, September 19, Discovering Herself

WHAT IS SHELLY'S FUTURE PAST?
Club06.png ezgif-7-14eefde757.gif Shelly4.png
COMING SOON ON MONDAY 1ST JULY 2024
I am making my first Lesbian Main Game Visual Novel
(Bisexual scenes are also added, which is optional behind selected options)

Called Shelly's Future Past, with the main protagonists based on my very own likeness
A mystery lady travels back in time to 3077 from a dying Earth being destroyed by war caused by 5 humans that have too much power and control over the human race, to ask Shelly for her help to change the past, so they never get into power
as Only Shelly can change the past to save the future

Set within the year 3077, Shelly travels through time to find five unknown ladies to make them more into girls, which will stop the future great great grand children from ever being born

Called Shelly's Future Past, for the reason that, after this plot for saving the future has finished after 12 updates, a new plot will start about Shelly's past

Fully written script, full plot, full main story lesbian fun, entertainment packed, bad jokes galore,
Plenty of humor, tons of nudity

But most importantly the whole story for each time line is a fully lesbian main plot
No blackmail, No incest, No fury friends, No Male Dominance

Extra bisexual scenes will be added as optional options, for example, you will get asked if Shelly should seduce a female or seduce a male as side content, however the main story, will forever be lesbian only

Shelly's Future Past, Game Thread will be set up upon game release

SHELLY'S FUTURE PAST RENDERS
Main Menu Screen.gif Shellyhome8.png ITM07.png
Shellyhome14.png 235.png ITM09.png
Shellyhome15.png IMT06.png Shellyhome18.png

Any questions about this game, simply post it or DM me
Follow this thread as more news about Shelly's Future Past and in game images will be posted here, leading up to game release when a new game thread will be created, or follow Shelly's Future Past Patreon for free for more updates

SSWatermark1.png

Last edited:

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Here is some of my animated profile sigs I have created for the best Female Protagonist games, I have created many many more but these are just some of the recent ones from female protagonists games I love playing
if you like me to make you a profile sig or wallpaper, then please let me know
KA2.gif Wanda 7.gif Thirty Days.gif SEP19.gif Give Me A Sun Gif 3.gif
dh2.gif ac5.gif
NBIJPS2.gif

Last edited: