3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

bobby.bobby2

Jul 1, 2017
There's a bunch of people on the Daz forum that are happy with Altern8, which apparently reduces Genesis 8 texture overhead a bit, and can result in better looking skin tones in the process (if dialed in appropriately).

Might be worth looking into.
Thanks for the tip ! Until now I didn't pay attention to thid asset. I'll test (now gen 8 give some good face results, wasn't the case at the beginning, but around 6 / 8 Go per figure is way too much)

Iqezip0t

Nov 3, 2017
appreciate any comments
View attachment 90478
I think the light is great, although it's a bit too intense in some places. The wet skin is also very good. The pose and the facial expression are very poor on the other hand. The back area of the hair must also be improved. Would you please be so kind and explain how you made the lighting? Thank you in advance!

ppoooors

Aug 7, 2016
I think the light is great, although it's a bit too intense in some places. The wet skin is also very good. The pose and the facial expression are very poor on the other hand. The back area of the hair must also be improved. Would you please be so kind and explain how you made the lighting? Thank you in advance!
Thank you for the comments man!
The lighting is just the Sun-sky option in the render settings, I adjusted the sun using a sphere object to get the shadows, etc right.
There is also 1 mesh light in front of the face to clear it up.
Almost forgot - I also increased the ISO to 150 to make the scene overall brighter.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes