3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
@drpinkcake
Its' about creating a mood with close or far away images.. also telling the story elaborating on the scene...
Let me put it this way... for me if i create a scene or model when im slightly "horny" that scene will look way different than when im not horny at all if you get what im saying...
Your images so far looks really good.

Reactions: Dr PinkCake
D

Dr PinkCake

@drpinkcake
Its' about creating a mood with close or far away images.. also telling the story elaborating on the scene...
Let me put it this way... for me if i create a scene or model when im slightly "horny" that scene will look way different than when im not horny at all if you get what im saying...
Your images so far looks really good.
I get what you're saying. One thing that I find more difficult than what I would've imagined is to get horny while creating the scene. I'm so focused on implementing renders and dialogue that I forget to get in the mood while creating it. It makes it very difficult to judge if I'm going in the right direction or not.

I'm pretty confident in quality of the renders, but as you point out it's about getting the player immersed in the scene.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
LOL no i do not really get horny whilst making my game, rather if i wake up the morning or in evening and i feel the urge then making scenes are different than maybe when im not... TRUST THE HORNY ... lol

I get what you're saying. One thing that I find more difficult than what I would've imagined is to get horny while creating the scene. I'm so focused on implementing renders and dialogue that I forget to get in the mood while creating it. It makes it very difficult to judge if I'm going in the right direction or not.

I'm pretty confident in quality of the renders, but as you point out it's about getting the player immersed in the scene.

Reactions: Dr PinkCake

luisM

Oct 22, 2017

yes, i have the same problem with single renders. Sometimes, after 5 or 6 renders i need to delete everything because the action looses continuity and excitement.
I had this test with a story i was creating, and i like the idea of several render in one page, but now i prefer to use single renders.
15.jpg

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
the story book feel. It works in comic books but it can be too much info at once. So if it's a sexy scene you'll loose teh audience i feel. What works is if you have (looking at your images) the blond girls hand slide just underneath the dark haired one's top and maybe show little bit of tongue in teh kissing scene? Have one girl hold the other girl softly around her hips or stomach?

luisM

Oct 22, 2017
the story book feel. It works in comic books but it can be too much info at once. So if it's a sexy scene you'll loose teh audience i feel. What works is if you have (looking at your images) the blond girls hand slide just underneath the dark haired one's top and maybe show little bit of tongue in teh kissing scene? Have one girl hold the other girl softly around her hips or stomach?
yes, you are right. :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes