3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
So yeah library finally worked and I wanted to at least test a bit before sleeping. Took about 5 miniutes to render.
Any idea how to get rid of the noise and how pose the right hand, so it doesn't clip through the leg?
And I actually used the highlights, this time they worked better.
Lightning is still a huge problem!
Test 1.png

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Any idea how to get rid of the noise and how pose the right hand, so it doesn't clip through the leg?
I don't see much noise in the render o_O
For the right hand click on the thumb and index finger and move it in the parameters tab, or click on the whole hand and twist it a bit.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I don't see much noise in the render o_O
For the right hand click on the thumb and index finger and move it in the parameters tab, or click on the whole hand and twist it a bit.
Yeah not much noise, but it is a bit around the legs.
And thanks I will try it through the parameters tab :)

Reactions: Endrju

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Yeah not much noise, but it is a bit around the legs.
And thanks I will try it through the parameters tab :)
Are you sure what your looking at as noise is not just skin texture theres a little bit of shadow on her right calf but I cant see much noise in there maybe its my age and I need new glasses :)

Reactions: GhostPhil

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
another victim of the lighting that goes along with the environment
View attachment 250020
2 hours with 1080ti:mad:
I was going to use the Z Bar set for one of my works, but that environment is just packed with giant textures, 20-30 lights, emissives everywhere, it's just crazy. Makes it really hard to work with it without first cutting it apart, lowering textures, removing lights and putting your own in, but by then it's hardly worth it.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I was going to use the Z Bar set for one of my works, but that environment is just packed with giant textures, 20-30 lights, emissives everywhere, it's just crazy. Makes it really hard to work with it without first cutting it apart, lowering textures, removing lights and putting your own in, but by then it's hardly worth it.
I noticed this with a lot of the Z stuff. Most of it looks really good, but none of it is optimised :/

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Please don't be offended by this, however isn't the above just P3D Azra for G8F with a hair asset applied?
oh not at all, yes its azra, with new hair, eyes, dress, pose, expression and tons of lights and trying :D but its fun
You Failed, She's perfect!!
yes she is one of the kind for sure

Reactions: Mescalino

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
some more arm hair, but not so bad at this angle, the hair's need to be half the diameter on the mesh to stop the charector looking they have hair's from a fly all over there body, when you mess around with the control's

bathroom_002.jpg

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
some more arm hair, but not so bad at this angle, the hair's need to be half the diameter on the mesh to stop the charector looking they have hair's from a fly all over there body, when you mess around with the control's

View attachment 250485
What happend to her ass? Too much spanking?^^"
Try this:
It works on g8 too.

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
While starting to work on the framework of my future game (there a whole lot of work to be done, here), I continue to experiment and try to push my designs in the right direction.

View attachment 250347

The version you see on the left is supposed to be an improvement over my .
The version on the right is a test, yet. The haircut is a work in progress, and still at a concept stage.

I'm trying to determine what haircut is best. Should I stay with something similar to the one on the left, or is my experiment on the right leaning in the right direction. Your thought?

Anyway, I think I will make all the haircuts myself, as I want to put some originality in my work. I suppose I don't care about free time anymore...

Reminder ('cause you're ain't supposed to remember yet): the setting is in a Fantasy world, and this character is supposed to be the MC.

Please, ignore the noisy aspect of the pictures, it's some very quick renders just to get the hang of what the character looks like. I don't want to spend hours, rendering endless quantities of pictures to just see if I must adjust a poly here, or a shader there.

Oh, and you'll get to see some girls, later, I promise, guys! I'm already working on some of them, like the sisters of the MC.
Sorry dude i know now i'm becoming annoying. But look bro, now he reminds me of Mephisto Pheles from Ao no Exorcist. Well don't worry about it bro i like both characters :ROFLMAO: so its ok.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
While starting to work on the framework of my future game (there a whole lot of work to be done, here), I continue to experiment and try to push my designs in the right direction.

View attachment 250347

The version you see on the left is supposed to be an improvement over my .
The version on the right is a test, yet. The haircut is a work in progress, and still at a concept stage.

I'm trying to determine what haircut is best. Should I stay with something similar to the one on the left, or is my experiment on the right leaning in the right direction. Your thought?

Anyway, I think I will make all the haircuts myself, as I want to put some originality in my work. I suppose I don't care about free time anymore...

Reminder ('cause you're ain't supposed to remember yet): the setting is in a Fantasy world, and this character is supposed to be the MC.

Please, ignore the noisy aspect of the pictures, it's some very quick renders just to get the hang of what the character looks like. I don't want to spend hours, rendering endless quantities of pictures to just see if I must adjust a poly here, or a shader there.

Oh, and you'll get to see some girls, later, I promise, guys! I'm already working on some of them, like the sisters of the MC.
left looks like that dorky looser who becomes the hero at the end. too cliche. right has more character.

Reactions: Nomec104

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
What happend to her ass? Too much spanking?^^"
Try this:
It works on g8 too.
you get all the wrinkles and creases when they sit down all they're lives when you start to mess around woth HD morphs on gen 8

i will try that, there is no point in having a 40 year old boy in a render or game

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes