3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
You know how that works mate) Every indor scene with apropriate lighting take some time(only ghost light can help, but it's shitty) even with a powerfull 1080ti
of course I understand it, but I can not understand why and how vendors make these presets(if still shit does not work as it should)...:unsure:

blood1974

Jan 1, 2019
i would love to participate but i Need free stuf fo genitals an of Course bodies oh i nearly forgot backgrounds, rooms wearables aso as im totally new to that stuff i don´t know where to search… just pm me if u could/want to help

thanks

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
i would love to participate but i Need free stuf fo genitals an of Course bodies oh i nearly forgot backgrounds, rooms wearables aso as im totally new to that stuff i don´t know where to search… just pm me if u could/want to help

thanks
i like this link its free

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
bonjour à tous
je me lance dans l'animation voila un petit test de 5sc qui ma prit 2h de rendue je sais que y'a un soucie c'est pourquoi quelque un de nos pro pouvait m'aider avec des conseil ou bien des lien de video tuto merci par avance

Hello everyone
I embark on the animation here is a small test of 5sc which took me 2h of rendering I know that there is a concern that is why some of our pro could help me with advice or video link tutorial thanks in advance
View attachment animation.mp4

blood1974

Jan 1, 2019
ok now it Shows im an absolute noob … where do i enter the downloaded stuff is there an tool to Import them into daz?

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
I don't want to disrespect to your work fella. I thought that you inspired from her. Here you go.
Thanks, didn't want to be Disrespectful, it's just that i don't want to make copies of what already exists.
And to answer you, no I did not know Taboo request ;)

Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
bonjour à tous
je me lance dans l'animation voila un petit test de 5sc qui ma prit 2h de rendue je sais que y'a un soucie c'est pourquoi quelque un de nos pro pouvait m'aider avec des conseil ou bien des lien de video tuto merci par avance

Hello everyone
I embark on the animation here is a small test of 5sc which took me 2h of rendering I know that there is a concern that is why some of our pro could help me with advice or video link tutorial thanks in advance
View attachment 250095
It is very impressive for a starter. Most people don't get that kind of result when doing their first animation. I suppose you learned a bit prior to doing this, or maybe you did some traditional 2D animation beforehand?
Anyway, that's a good beginning. Keep going!

Reactions: jfredy78

skalkurin

Nov 24, 2018
Have been playing around with this model for a while.
She is a base Genesis 8 model with a lot of morphs. Skin is from mousso-Alabama +Skin Builder

Not completely satisfied with her jet, but getting closer, so input would be appreciated.

Thinking of calling her "Dominika"
Dominika-01.jpg Dominika-02.jpg Dominika-03.jpg Dominika-04.jpg

Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
While starting to work on the framework of my future game (there a whole lot of work to be done, here), I continue to experiment and try to push my designs in the right direction.

MC_Compare2b.jpg

The version you see on the left is supposed to be an improvement over my .
The version on the right is a test, yet. The haircut is a work in progress, and still at a concept stage.

I'm trying to determine what haircut is best. Should I stay with something similar to the one on the left, or is my experiment on the right leaning in the right direction. Your thought?

Anyway, I think I will make all the haircuts myself, as I want to put some originality in my work. I suppose I don't care about free time anymore...

Reminder ('cause you're ain't supposed to remember yet): the setting is in a Fantasy world, and this character is supposed to be the MC.

Please, ignore the noisy aspect of the pictures, it's some very quick renders just to get the hang of what the character looks like. I don't want to spend hours, rendering endless quantities of pictures to just see if I must adjust a poly here, or a shader there.

Oh, and you'll get to see some girls, later, I promise, guys! I'm already working on some of them, like the sisters of the MC.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
j'adore sa coupe avec la barbe franchement respect

I love his cup with the beard frankly respect :love:
me who am a guy I love him

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
While starting to work on the framework of my future game (there a whole lot of work to be done, here), I continue to experiment and try to push my designs in the right direction.

View attachment 250347

The version on the right is a test, yet. The haircut is a work in progress, and still at a concept stage.

I'm trying to determine what haircut is best. Should I stay with something similar to the one on the left, or is my experiment on the right leaning in the right direction. Your thought?

Anyway, I think I will make all the haircuts myself, as I want to put some originality in my work. I suppose I don't care about free time anymore...

Reminder ('cause you're ain't supposed to remember yet): the setting is in a Fantasy world, and this character is supposed to be the MC.

Please, ignore the noisy aspect of the pictures, it's some very quick renders just to get the hang of what the character looks like. I don't want to spend hours, rendering endless quantities of pictures to just see if I must adjust a poly here, or a shader there.

Oh, and you'll get to see some girls, later, I promise, guys! I'm already working on some of them, like the sisters of the MC.
I prefer the right one, lefty looks like a bit too much like a milksop/pussy :p
The right version looks a bit more rogue ;)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

View attachment 250347

Got to agree if he is going to be sweet and innocent then the left one if he has a bit of a darkside then the right

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes