3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
Am I drunk, or is granny quite hairy? xD
Love the render
Yeah I also saw that the whole figure looks off. Not just the legs but her face, hair and the invisible nipples are very distracting once you start looking. I think it's just that the DoF is in a bad range there, though the perspective and placement also makes her appear almost smaller than the kids in front.
But it's okay because I wanted a significant counterweight to the flawless youth of the smartphone kids, and using Opal was a last minute decision. Initially I wanted a really fat mom with a huge sunhat looking all grumpy while smoking a cigarette ;)

Opal actually looks beautiful like this in the DAZ promo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can just select the right eye and in the parameters tab set the 'Point AT' to your camera, the do the same for the left eye, now when you move your camera the eyes will follow.
I've also tried that many times, but often it seems like the figure will look anywhere except for the camera. I also tried to create an object and place/parent it inside the camera, same result. Though it is easier to tweak with the latter, because it at least adds a more accurate fixation (cross eyes) compared to manually aiming the eyes with the pose controls.

Perhaps the problem is that the preset pose already uses transforms for the eyes (which are added to the Point At), and then I forgot to reset that after changing/editing poses.

Another problem with this method is that the eyes also roll sideways, ignoring the head orientation. Like when you use Point At on a camera or spotlight, then fly around, you'll notice that the camera eventually flips upside down.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
There's a new official Daz model out, Sydney. At her default settings, she looks like "that 40 year old smoker at the bar that you can smell from across the room", but with some tweaking I got some decent results.

View attachment 225090
I agree with what was said above, but that kind of skin can look great on the right Milf, this is my model Odette.
As always this and all my other character models can be found here:-

View attachment 225134
AMAZING MILFS!!! :love::love:

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Uh guys, haven't visited the forums in a long time. Isn't this thread supposed to be pinned? What happened?

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
I know this isn't the right thread for posting digital 2D artwork, but I'm unaware of others on this site that may be more appropriate for the same, and I'd really curious to know your opinions about this.

I gotta mention, that this basic pinup is pretty much the first digital art I've created, so I know for a fact that I can improve (by adding backgrounds, better colors and lighting, poses etc), but if I were to continue this style of art (inspired by artists like John Persons/The Pit, Incase etc) either as a comic, or visual novel, or just doing commissions, do y'all think people would be interested in paying for this stuff on Patreon?
CharcterWIP.jpg

Anyway, the whole thing took me about 8 full hours. In case anyone wants to know, the software used is Autodesk Sketchbook, and I used a second-hand Wacom Intuos Pro graphic tablet that I bought from my friend yesterday. Of course the very first drawing I had to make was a blonde babe with gigantic breasts!
If you guys have any suggestions/feedback/criticism, please let me know.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
I know this isn't the right thread for posting digital 2D artwork, but I'm unaware of others on this site that may be more appropriate for the same, and I'd really curious to know your opinions about this.

I gotta mention, that this basic pinup is pretty much the first digital art I've created, so I know for a fact that I can improve (by adding backgrounds, better colors and lighting, poses etc), but if I were to continue this style of art (inspired by artists like John Persons/The Pit, Incase etc) either as a comic, or visual novel, or just doing commissions, do y'all think people would be interested in paying for this stuff on Patreon?
View attachment 225838

Anyway, the whole thing took me about 8 full hours. In case anyone wants to know, the software used is Autodesk Sketchbook, and I used a second-hand Wacom Intuos Pro graphic tablet that I bought from my friend yesterday. Of course the very first drawing I had to make was a blonde babe with gigantic breasts!
If you guys have any suggestions/feedback/criticism, please let me know.
I imagine it'd be popular as hell. I love 2d art and would love to do a game with it, but I can't draw worth shit so I stick to 3d. Look at Summertime saga, gggb, and some others. All 2d, all popular, all well liked. Make some bad ass comics and games using that style. I like that it's not ultra realistic too but still looks great. And damn those are some nice boobs.

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
;)
Only did a quick test, but this seems to work properly (G3F).

Seems like you have to run the script each time you change camera position, but that can be added to the top menu with Create Custom Action. And it's more flexible than using "Point At".

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes