3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
I know this isn't the right thread for posting digital 2D artwork, but I'm unaware of others on this site that may be more appropriate for the same, and I'd really curious to know your opinions about this.

I gotta mention, that this basic pinup is pretty much the first digital art I've created, so I know for a fact that I can improve (by adding backgrounds, better colors and lighting, poses etc), but if I were to continue this style of art (inspired by artists like John Persons/The Pit, Incase etc) either as a comic, or visual novel, or just doing commissions, do y'all think people would be interested in paying for this stuff on Patreon?
View attachment 225838

Anyway, the whole thing took me about 8 full hours. In case anyone wants to know, the software used is Autodesk Sketchbook, and I used a second-hand Wacom Intuos Pro graphic tablet that I bought from my friend yesterday. Of course the very first drawing I had to make was a blonde babe with gigantic breasts!
If you guys have any suggestions/feedback/criticism, please let me know.
Perhaps you could start a '2D Art Skill - Show us your work' thread in Discussion - General Discussion. I don't mean that in a negative way, I just mean it seems like a good idea and if it becomes like this thread could be helpful for developers to find 2D artists if that's the style they want for their game.

That being said, amazing work and I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. Considering the success of some 2D games I'm sure people would be willing to support you on patreon if you go that route.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Only did a quick test, but this seems to work properly (G3F).

Seems like you have to run the script each time you change camera position, but that can be added to the top menu with Create Custom Action. And it's more flexible than using "Point At".
Yes it's more flexible and way quicker than doing it by yourself all the time. I use this a lot for g3f and g8f. The results are not always perfect, but it makes life easier^^

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
I have used Futaliscious. Roasty takes the scrotum away. Unless that is only in G8.
Ok, I double checked the setup I used for her in that one...
She's a G8F model, I used futalicious for g8f, the futalicious shell, NGV8 gens, with the effects and color layers. Depending on the pose, the internal structure of the Futalicious can "poke out" through where the NGV8 is placed, so it may require "adjustment" in positioning or such to keep it from hiding the Female genitalia.

Reactions: zramcharan
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes