3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

NymphoPol

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Hey Guys, do you use normal light or more Emmisive Shaders? and do you notice a difference in render speed?

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
First attempt at full Iray. How to control...uhm "sun position" without rotating the model itself? I didn't use any lights.

Reactions: erikus

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
First attempt at full Iray. How to control...uhm "sun position" without rotating the model itself? I didn't use any lights.

Render Settings -> Environment
You have multiple options here. Either:
1. Use Dome Rotation. DAZ has default HDRI that provides light. Load the HDRI file from the drop menu (left side, arrow thingy) of the Environment Map setting.
-or-
2. Use the SS Sun node and other options settings. Plug in your longitude/latitude and time.

I recommend doing the first option if you have an Nvidia card using the Iray renderer. Get free sky HDRIs at:

If you're going the buy/pirate route, use the IBL Perfect Skies Bundle ( ).

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Are you using Asha model? How do I make her skin caramel instead of translucent white?
I'm using my own custom character. To change the skin color you have to go into the surfaces tab and fiddle with the translucency color and translucently weight options.

ConfusedBeard

Jun 5, 2017
A few of my latest renders.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Lighting characters is annoyingly difficult,i might get them looking OK but there just seems to be something missing that really makes them pop :confused:
View attachment 75497
Best thing about this render is natural looking breasts. Good job.

Most of the game devs don't understand how important is natural body proportions for realism, immersion and eroticism. There are lots of characters with breasts look like overly inflated balls which are more round than an actual ball and gonna burst or asses look like pregnant to an alien baby. I already hate implants and terrible boob jobs in real life, please stop using the same shit in games too.

Also there's a common nipple issue where characters' every bit are 3d rendered but nipples are 2d textures, looks like someone just painted the breast.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes