3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

azerty789

May 10, 2017
I'm currently working on a small game made with the various assets found on this forum. I don't want to spoil anything about the plot or the characters yet, so please no questions about them... :p

This image took 9h and 3 minutes to reach 75% of the final completion (95% convergence), I had to turn my computer off....
I'm currently re-rendering this with some small modifications such as nail color, belly piercing, curtains and of course the "naked" girl's left hand that was too "straight" (does it have any sense in English?). I should be able to reach an higher completion rate this time since I started waayyyy earlier.

Does someone have some piece of advise regarding the the scene itself or for decreasing the rendering time? I have a quite basic computer and the whole rendering process is done by CPU (I can't affort to spend some money on hardware stuff at the moment...)

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
This image took 9h and 3 minutes to reach 75% of the final completion (95% convergence), I had to turn my computer off....
I'm currently re-rendering this with some small modifications such as nail color, belly piercing, curtains and of course the "naked" girl's left hand that was too "straight" (does it have any sense in English?). I should be able to reach an higher completion rate this time since I started waayyyy earlier.
I agree, the left hand should be different, try to select your character, go to posing tab, pose control, search for left hand and try the presets (i don't remember which one maybe "chop hand" or something like that.

Does someone have some piece of advise regarding the the scene itself or for decreasing the rendering time? I have a quite basic computer and the whole rendering process is done by CPU (I can't affort to spend some money on hardware stuff at the moment...)
For rendering time, i don't have any advice, it's often the light that increases the rendering time, for my personal experience in fact.
The things is that you need a new hardware, try to spare some money, with a GTX 1070 i did this one in 1 hour

Milla F1-2.jpg

And maybe 2 hours for this one
Léna 3-1.jpg

azerty789

May 10, 2017
I definitely have to buy a new graphic card... I hope prices will decrease, all that "mining" stuff really made the prices extremely expensive... :x

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes